Best USA Online Casinos Guide
Welcome to Best USA Casino Sites an online gambling guide focusing exclusively on players interested in US online casinos. Here you’ll find the top real money online gambling sites for playing online slots, blackjack, video poker, roulette and similar casino games. By playing at sites recommended here on our site you can rest assured you’re in good hands and playing at safe, secure and reliable US gambling websites.
When playing at one of our recommended US online casino sites you’ll enjoy the best bonus offers, 24/7 toll free customer support within the United States, convenient deposits using Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin plus other options, prompt payouts when you want to cash out winnings and more. If you’re ready to get started playing online we suggest clicking the link below. Players from the following states unfortunately will not be able to play at our recommended casinos: NJ, PA, NY, or DE.
Get Started With These Popular Sections
Reasons for Playing at Our Top Recommended Sites
- We regularly play at the online casinos we recommend and are constantly updating, adding and pruning as necessary to ensure our visitors are provided with the best possible options.
- We ensure that the sites we feature provide US players with convenient deposit and withdrawal options to make getting money in to play is just as easy as getting it out.
- We do our best to ensure that the gambling brands we list offer fair play and reasonable bonus wagering requirements with no hassle when it comes to cashing out.
- We try to feature brands that focus on the US as their primary market. Doing so helps to ensure that 24/7 toll-free customer is easily accessible so if you do need help it’s available.
- We select and list sites that offer a wide range of slots including video slots, 3 reel slots, progressives along with video poker, blackjack, roulette and other casino game variations..
Top 2017 Real Money US Online Casino Sites
Latest Casino News
Latest Casino Articles
Overview of US Online Gambling Legality
Unfortunately, not all online casinos are open to business from the United States. That is because there can be problems on the part of some casinos with regard to processing transactions from the U.S. The primary reason for this is a piece of legislation called the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act, which henceforth shall be referred to as the UIGEA.
In short, the UIGEA prohibits certain financial institutions from being the conduit for transacting business with customers from the United States. What this means, for example, is that the U.S. government has told banks that they cannot process transactions that are related to online gaming. These obviously include any bank wire transfers that might be sent to an online casino, as well as money that can be wired to customers by online casinos. This affects credit card transactions as well, naturally, since they are invariably tied to banks.
It is not illegal for players themselves to engage in online gaming; however, the consequence of the UIGEA is that avenues by which that can happen are cut off. Not all of them, mind you; some casinos invite business from the United States, and are able to facilitate transactions. We'll outline those methods within these pages, particularly in the section where we do casino reviews.
The good news is that when you do business with these establishments you can have confidence in the security of the transaction. Who's trustworthy? Well, that's what we're here to tell you!
Deposit Challenges and Solutions for American Players
Since the passing of the UIGEA depositing funds into online casinos using Visa, MasterCard and Amex has become more challenging. The issuers of credit cards and the financial institutions have become far more vigilant than in the past. Ultimately if the sites you try to play at are not setup with adequate payment processing there’s a good chance that your attempted payment will be rejected. In those cases, many times operators will reach out to players advising them on alternative options as a means of depositing at their site. In the past US players were fortunate enough to take advantage of alternate payment options such as NETELLER, Moneybookers (now Skrill) and similar banking methods. Fortunately all is not lost as there are alternatives for players which include UnionPay debit cards, Western Union, Moneygram and Pre Paid Gift Cards. Below we’ve summarized some of the most popular banking methods currently used by US players.
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) – Credit cards remain the most convenient and quick banking option for US players to use to deposit funds at online casinos. Although it’s possible that you may encounter a rejection of your credit card when attempting to play online playing at one of our recommended sites makes it that much less likely. The online gaming brands recommended on this website all have solutions in place that allow both new depositors and existing players to purchase credits using popular credit cards. By playing at a site recommended here you’ll be removing a lot of the guesswork as to whether your payment will be accepted or rejected.
- Bitcoin Cryptocurrency – Relative to other banking methods Bitcoin is a relatively new kid on the block. It however has become among the most reliable and beneficial for use at online gaming sites both by players and operators alike. Players love Bitcoin as a banking method because of its anonymity, prompt ability to transfer large sums of money to an online casino and because it’s highly secure as a payment option. Operators on the other hand love Bitcoin because they’re not at risk of funds being charged back like they could be when taking player deposits though credit cards. Some players may find that there are drawbacks with using Bitcoin however if they want to convert their gaming winnings back to USD. Many online casinos however will allow you to deposit using Bitcoin and withdrawal winnings via Check or ACH.
Top Choice Bitcoin Casino Site for US Players
About Best USA Casino Sites
This website will serve a number of purposes. One of them is to bring you an introduction to the best of what is available in online casino gaming. Because it is an extremely competitive industry, players in general can use all the help they can in choosing the right casino to meet their needs, not to mention assistance in evaluating games, software providers, bonuses and other player benefits. Also, since the legal atmosphere may present some confusion, we can guide you in determining which online casinos welcome United States players, and which of those casinos deserve the highest recommendation.
We also intend to help you become a better player, and in turn, give you a better chance at coming away a winner at the casinos. We'll do that by giving you some enlightenment as to how to play the games, from slots and blackjack to keno and bingo; advise you as to the best way to manage your money, for that is a critical determinant of success or failure. We will point you toward casino tournaments, which present an interesting potential avenue by which to get some value out of your experience, and hopefully many ways to stretch your dollar. It'll be good, and it'll be fun.