Tips For Covering The Entire Roulette Table When Playing
The game of Roulette is one of the most fascinating games in the casino. Casino players tend to try and cover the Roulette table with a variety of bets. This can increase one's chances of winning but does not take away the house edge. There are a variety of bets that the casino player can perform to try and cover the entire Roulette table.
1. 17 splits - split bets are bets on two numbers that are next to each other on the table in the game of Roulette. By betting on seventeen splits, the casino player essentially covers a total of thirty-four numbers. The pro in doing this allows for a decent profit to be made as well as it covers all but one number on the table. The casino player can opt to place a bet on the remaining number but it is not necessary if this strategy is utilized.
2. The Street Bets Only - a street bet is a bet on three numbers on the Roulette table. An example of this is 1,2,3. If the casino player happens to wager on the 11 streets, which is a particular strategy, then they will find themselve covering a total of thirty-three numbers on the Roulette table.
3. Betting on every number - this is considered quite a dangerous way of covering the table, but is possible. There are some casinos where the minimum bet to play is $1 or less, therefore the casino player only has to play a total of $35. It has been found that the casino player does win more bets than they lose, but there is only a small profit when trying to cover the entire Roulette table this way. In order for this particular strategy to work effectively, the casino player needs a total of thirty-six wins for each loss they have and that is very unlikely to occur.
4. Double streets and lines - a double street is known as two street bets put together. Essentially with this bet, the casino player is betting on a certain quantity of numbers at a time with the intention of covering roughly thirty numbers. Five numbers will be left over, but there is an increasing amount of numbers that will yield the casino player a decent amount of profit.
5. The third dozen and the 1-18 - this strategy gives the casino player the chacne to bet on both 1-18 and the third dozen. In doing so, the casino player will win even money when either of those happens to hit and covers a total of thirty numbers at once.
6. Four splits and two columns - the casino player can cover a significant part of the Roulette table with this strategy. With this strategy, the casino player can bet potentially $5 on any of the two columns. Then, the casino player needs to be $1 on the four splits that are in the respective column where the bet has been placed. This ensures that there will be quite a profit each time the column hits and the casino player yields a decent amount of money.
Caesars Entertainment Announces Non-Casino Hotel in Arizona January 30, 2019
Super Bowl will Gather $6 Billion in Mostly Illegal Bets January 29, 2019
DraftKings Sued Over Sports Betting Tech Malfunction January 25, 2019
Super Bowl 53 Betting: The New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams January 24, 2019