What are Payout Rates at Online Casinos?
The payout rate at online casinos basically tells us on average how much the casino is paying back to its players in winnings. This information is calculated on a daily basis and at many online casinos it will be released every four to six weeks throughout the year and for all to see. We can generally see this information in terms of percentage rather than the exact numbers in dollars spent.
For example if a casino has a 95.00% RTP (return to player) payout percentage rate, it means that the casino paid back 95.00% of the total wagers and the remaining 5.00% would have been kept as profit. The higher this value is, the better it is for you as a player and you will find that there are many players who will only ever play at online casinos with high RTP% payout rates.
However, it doesn’t always guarantee that you will more than likely win at a casino that has a 97.00% RTP payout rate compared to a casino that has a 93.00% RTP payout rate. The lowest we have seen this rate drop to is around 92.00% and we have often seen this number climb way above 100.00%, in some cases as much as 105.00%%. Don’t forget that this figure usually changes on a month-to-month basis and the payout rates are generally calculated for individual game categories (Table Games/Slots/Poker Games etc.), for individual games and also usually for all games combined.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the latest top paying US online casinos that we have managed to obtain this information for. Liberty Slots had the highest payout rate in recent times, recording a whopping 98.41% RTP payout rate. The second top paying US online casino was Ignition Casino with 98.29%. At Las Vegas USA Casino it was 98.25%. At Café Casino it was 98.22% and at Vegas Casino Online it was 98.14%.
These payout rates are calculated by trusted third party auditors and all of these reputable best USA online casino testing agencies usually publish their findings on their own websites. The latest payout information can also be found at the actual casinos. Let’s take a quick look at this in terms of money spent.
For example if the players spent a total of $10,000,000.00 at Liberty Slots Casino (with a 98.41% payout rate), this basically means that a total of $9,841,000.00 was paid back to the players in winnings and that the remaining $159,000.00 ended up going back to the casino as profit. We would always say to players to steer clear of online casinos that have an average monthly payout rate which is lower than 92.00%. For more information about some of these top-paying US online casinos head over to our review section right now.
Fox Bet Launches in New Jersey September 20, 2019
Blackjack Dealer Academy Job Program on Offer for Mich. Tribal Casino September 18, 2019
Goldman Sachs VP Uses Stolen Money to Settle Online Poker Debt September 16, 2019
Las Vegas Fees Rise as New Charges Applied To Drinks September 13, 2019
Neon Valley Studios Joins Microgaming September 12, 2019
Smarkets Sports Betting App to Launch in Indiana September 10, 2019
Borgata Announces $14 Million Renovation September 09, 2019
Seminole Hard Rock Guitar Tower Prepared for Hurricane Dorian September 06, 2019