Best Cryptocurrency Gambling Sites USA
Cryptocurrency, crypto for short, refers to any form of digital currency that relies on cryptography to perform online transactions like deposits, withdrawals and payments. This form of payment differs greatly from cash payments, or even payments facilitated by banks and online banking services, but we’ll get into this in more detail below.
Trusted Cryptocurrency Casinos 2022
How Does Cryptocurrency Work
Cryptocurrency is created using a process of very complicated mining and mathematics. But, you have the pleasure of easily purchasing crypto through brokers, and keeping your crypto in what we call a virtual crypto wallet. Your wallet is accessible only by you. All transactions made using this virtual money is recorded in a public ledger.
How to Deposit with Crypto at Casinos
Finding out how crypto is mined and kept is great, but you might be more interested in how to make deposits and withdrawals at casinos using this method. Well, casinos have been on this trend for quite some time now and have made the process of depositing and withdrawing as simple as can be.
We’ve condensed the process into a few easy steps for you below:
- Buy: First, you have to buy the cryptocurrency that you would like to use. You have several options, and we’ll list these options for you below. You can make the purchase using whatever bank you are with, and platforms like Gemini, Coinbase and Binance are open for this exchange.
- Choose A Wallet: Next, you must choose a wallet that you’ll use to store your crypto. Crypto may be digital money, however, you still need a place to store your money just like you do at a normal bank. Copay and Breadwallet are good options.
- Sign Up at A Casino: Now it’s time to find an online casino that accepts crypto, and create an account there. The process is pretty straightforward and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete. If you already have an account you may skip this step.
- Make a Deposit: Head over to the cashier section of the casino and opt to make a deposit. This time you’ll be required to make a crypto deposit and you must specify which type of method you’ll use. Some casinos even have bonuses especially for players who make deposits this way so be sure to claim those too.
- Play: You’ve done all the admin work and now it’s time to play. Head over to the games section at the casino and choose the game you would like to play for real money.
How to Withdraw with Crypto
The withdrawal process using crypto is made even simpler. And, perhaps the most exciting part about choosing to withdraw using this method is the fact that you won’t have to wait long to receive your payout. This type of withdrawal usually clears within 15mins.
- Wagering Requirements: First, you have to make sure that you meet all the wagering requirements. Sadly, you won’t be able to cashout if you haven’t played through your deposit/bonus the number of times the casino wants you to.
- Cash Out: Once this is complete, you may move onto requesting a withdrawal. In this case you will choose to withdraw using crypto, insert the amount you want to withdraw and all other required details.
- Crypto Wallet: All withdrawals from a casino should reflect in your crypto wallet soon after you’ve made the request.
- Exchange: You then have the option of converting or selling your crypto into real cash on the crypto exchange platform and withdrawing that at your bank in your local currency.
Types of Cryptocurrency Accepted at Casinos
When you think about cryptocurrency, people quickly assume Bitcoin because it’s probably the most commonly known type. When in reality, there are many different types of crypto and you are able to purchase any of these if you have the money to do so. You won’t find all these options at casinos though. The popular ones there are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum an Dogecoin. Other crypto options include:
- Bitcoin Cash
Crypto Bonuses at Online Casinos
We mentioned previously that some casinos reserve special bonuses for players who choose this method. Café Casino, Ignition Casino and Slots.lv are a few. Here is an example of the bonuses you can expect from them.
|Casino||Bonus||Bonus Code||Play Now|
|Ignition Casino||200% match bonus of up to $2000||IGBITCOIN200||Play|
|Slots.lv||Bonus of up to $7500||SLBITCOIN300||Play|
|Café Casino||600% bonus of up to $6000||CCBITCOIN600||Play|
Why Choose Crypto at Online Casinos?
So, with all the other banking methods available at online casinos today, why choose this method? Well, there are a number of benefits that come with using crypto and we’ll list a few of the advantages next.
- This is a highly secure form of payment that’s trusted by banks and other major institutions
- Payments made using crypto have little to no waiting periods. All deposits reflect immediately and withdrawals take about 15mins.
- It also offers players more anonymity when making payments online. You hardly have to share any personal information.
- Casinos usually have much high deposit and withdrawal limits for players who make payments using cryptocurrency.
FAQS About Crypto Casinos
Crypto casinos refer to casinos that accept crypto payment methods like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripple for deposits and withdrawals.
We’ve listed Café Casino, Ignition Casino and Slots.lv as three of the most secure casinos that list Bitcoin as a deposit and withdrawal method.
Yes, you can gamble with cryptocurrency, although only at select casinos. Gambling with cryptocurrency can be more of an expensive habit, and you will need to place sizable wagers, and make bigger than usual deposits. Your payouts will also be significantly higher though.
Yes, if its within your means to gamble using crypto then you may do so. Remember that online gambling is technically illegal in the US so you will have to find an offshore casino that accepts cryptocurrency if you would like to play.
Yes, it is legal to bet with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is in fact one of the most used forms of cryptocurrency at licensed casinos today.
Yes, Bitcoin casinos, as well as all other casinos need a license to operate – that’s the law. Casinos that do not have a license to operate and are not regularly audited are considered rogue casinos.
The legal gambling age at most online and land-based casinos is 18 years old, although some casinos have raised that age limit to 21 and over.
A Bitcoin casino is basically the same as a crypto casino. It refers to a casino that accepts Bitcoin payments from players, and may even offer it as a withdrawal method.
One BTC is worth roughly $38000. The kind of Bitcoin used to play at a casino also doesn’t differ from Bitcoin used to make other transaction outside of a casino.
To make a lot of winnings with your Bitcoin deposit you must be prepared to wager a sizable amount. Of course, winning isn’t guaranteed, but its not impossible either as there are many people have won big amounts of money while gambling using Bitcoin.
See Other Banking Guides
- Casinos that Accept Skrill
- Visa and MasterCard Casinos
- Casinos Accepting eCheck
- Pay Pal Casinos
- ACH Casinos
- CredEcard Casinos
- Western Union Casinos
- uPayCard Casinos
- Visa Gift Card Casinos
- Wire Transfer Casinos
- Debit Card Casinos
- Casino Limits
- How to Make Withdrawals
- Same Day Payout Casinos
- Other US Deposit Methods
- American Express Casinos
- Bitcoin Casinos
- Bitcoin Cash Casinos
- Skrill Casinos
- Click2pay Casinos
- Discover Casinos
- Dash Casinos
- Ethereum Casinos
- ecoPayz Casinos
- Litecoin Casinos
- Moneygram Casinos
- Money Order Casinos
- Neteller Casinos
- Ox ZRX Casinos
- Person to Person Casinos
- Ripple Casinos
- Voucher Casinos
- Credit Card Casinos
- UPayCard Casinos
- Budgeting Casinos