Recently updated on January 10th, 2023
Best Online Discover Casinos 2023
Discover, much like Visa and Mastercard, is one of the many banking options available to you at online casinos today. The company is based in the US, offers world wide acceptance through payment partnerships with other chains.
In this guide, we’ll discuss all there is to know about using Discover when you gamble at casinos sites. This includes details on how to make deposits and withdrawals, the different types of Discover banking cards as well as some of the pros and cons associated with using this method.
Play at Trusted Discover Casino Sites
$75 Free Chip
Min Deposit: $30
Min Deposit: $35
How Discover Casino Work
Visa, Mastercard and American express are undoubtedly the global leaders in the banking sector. They’ve proven to be very efficient and safe which is why millions of customers are comfortable using these cards. And while its difficult to compete with the likes of Visa and Mastercard, Discover has made massive strides in wanting to be recognized as one of the trusted banking methods today.
For those who may not be familiar with the service, Discover is a bank card issuer like Visa and Mastercard, that has partnered with many banks and other financial institutions around the world. These partnerships with banks and financial institutions is what has allowed Discover to become one of the top 5 globally recognized bank card issuers.
Discover cards aren’t just handed out freely, you have to apply for it of you would like to have one. The application process is relatively simple though. You can apply for a Discover card via your bank or other recognized financial institution. This will involve filling in a form, and submitting all other required documentation. You must be able to prove that you have a good credit history, and some banks may even ask that you provide details of an existing bank account with a different card issuer to further validify your application.
How to Make Deposits at Discover Casinos
You might be more interested in learning how to make deposits and withdrawals at casinos that accept Discover cards. We’ve summarised that process into a few easy steps for you below.
- First, you must already possess a Discover card if you would like to make a deposit using this method. We’ve detailed exactly how to create a Discover account in the section above.
- Next, you must find an online casino that actually allows you to make financial transactions using Discover cards. We’ve listed quite a few Discover friendly casinos in our table above. All you have to do is pick one and create a separate casino account if you haven’t done so already.
- Then, head over to the banking or cashier section of the casino and choose Discover as your preferred deposit method.
- If your Discover card information is not yet stored with your casino account then you will have to add that info at this point. The required card information might include your name, card number, CVV number, contact details and the card expiry date. Some casinos may also include an additional step which could be to insert an OTP or something of that sort. The extra step is just to verify that the person using the casino account is the rightful owner of the Discover card in question.
- All that’s left to do now is specify the amount that you would like to deposit and confirm the payment. All funds should reflect in your casino account almost immediately.
How to Withdraw at a Discover Casino
The withdrawal process at Discover casinos is just as hassle free. But you might have to endure a waiting period before your money becomes available.
- Re-visit the cashier section and request a withdrawal
- Select Discover as your preferred withdrawal method and specify the amount that you would like to withdraw.
- The casino will then do all its verification checks. During this time be sure to submit all required documentation and respond to all other requests to speed up your withdrawal.
- Once everything has been cleared, you will receive a notification from the casino letting you know that your funds are available.
Types of Discover Cards
Discover offers 4 different types of cards that you can use. These include credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards and gift cards. Over and above this, you get to choose between four different Discover credit cards.
Discover Credit Cards
As mentioned, you have the choice between four different types of Discover credit cards namely student, travel, cashback and Discover secure.
The cashback card is a standout addition to the pack. You pay no transaction fees here, although there is an interest rate of between 11% and 24% when using this card. The biggest perk about having a credit card is that it rewards cardholders with a percentage cashback on all qualifying purchases during promo seasons.
The Discover student card is designed with the needs, financial capabilities, and expenditure of a typical student. But, its not limited to students alone although you must meet the minimum eligibility to get the card issued to you.
The secure Discover card works much like a Visa or Mastercard prepaid card, whereas the travel card is great for frequent flyers. You get 1.5 travel miles or points added to your card each time you swipe. These points can later be redeemed when making travel purchases.
Discover Debit Card
Debit cards can also be linked to your Discover bank account. And cardholders are also offered some cashback on all purchases during promo season. There are no fees added to debit card transactions either.
Gift and Prepaid Cards
Unfortunately Discover has discontinued its gift card offering, but gift cards that have not yet been used or claimed are still valid for use until all the funds have been used up. Prepaid cards on the other hand are only issued at select banks and institutions.
Discover Card Casinos: Pros and Cons
Like with all other things, there may be some advantages and disadvantages to using a Discover card at top online USA casinos today. Here are some of the key pros and cons.
|No registration or yearly instalment fees||Certain countries are excluded from the service|
|Earn %- 5% cashback on all yearly payments|
|Ease of use and convenience|
|Safe and secure payment method|
|Many card holder benefits|
Other Casino Banking Guides
- Casinos that Accept Skrill
- Pay Pal Casinos
- Visa and MasterCard Casinos
- American Express Casinos
- Bitcoin Casinos
- Click2Pay Casinos
- Western Union Casinos
- uPayCard Casinos
- Casinos Accepting eCheck
- Visa Gift Card Casinos
- Wire Transfer Casinos
- Debit Card Casinos
- Other US Deposit Methods
- How to Make Withdrawals
- ACH Casinos
- Bitcoin Cash Casinos
- Cash App Casinos
- CredEcard Casinos
- Cryptocurrency Casinos
- Dash Casinos
- Ethereum Casinos
- Litecoin Casinos
- Money Orders Casinos
- MoneyGram Casinos
- Neteller Casinos
- Ox ZRX Casinos
- Person to Person Casinos
- Ripple Casinos
- Vouchers Casinos
- UPayCard Casinos
- Paynearme Casinos
- Trustly Casinos
- Instadebit Casinos
- Neosurf Casinos
- Coinspaid Casinos
- Tether Casinos
- Google Pay Casinos
- Apple Pay Casinos
- Apple Pay Casinos
- Cashier’s Casinos
- Visa Gift Card Casinos