Casinos That Accept Skrill 2021
Skrill is one of the most convenient e-wallet services available to online gamblers in the United States today. The platform has been in business for just under two decades and is available in more than 40 countries worldwide. It also offers its services in several different languages making it accessible to people of different ethnicities.
Casinos and sports betting sites across the country gives its players the opportunity to carry out online transactions to their casino account via Skrill. The method is super easy to use and has tons of features available to help carry out quick and effortless transactions. Using Skrill does come with high transaction fees, but the security and fast transaction time when using it makes the fee well worth it.
Now, there are many other services similar to Skrill also open to all gamblers in the states. Skrill is simply one of the many methods you can use to make your deposits and withdrawals at online casinos. What makes Skrill different from some of the others is that it has a large network and is not confined to language barriers.
Best Skrill Casinos
Have a look at the casinos we have listed below and select your favorite to start playing all your favourite casinos games today. Some casinos might only accept Skrill as a deposit method while others might only accept it as a withdrawal method. But, most casinos usually offer both.
How to Create a Skrill Account
Opening a Skrill account can be likened to opening a Facebook account. The process is simple and shouldn’t take too much of your time. Here’s how you do it:
- Visit the official Skrill website and search for the sign-up icon.
- The sign-up tab should direct you to a page where you’ll be asked to complete information about yourself. This usually includes personal information like your name and contact details, as well as geographical information like where you live.
- You’ll need to have a valid email address as they’ll use this to send you a verification link.
- Once your details have been confirmed, you’ll have to link your Skrill account to a payment method. The options typically include debit/credit payments or bank transfers.
- The option you choose is completely up to you and should be one that’s most convenient for you.
- Your Skrill account will then be linked to the option you selected and you’ll carry out all your casino transactions using that method going forward.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Making deposits from your Skrill account to your casino account involves many security measures. To make such a transaction you need to once again verify your account with Skrill first. Once logged into your casino account, you’ll select Skrill as a payment method. The casino will then direct you to a page where you have to insert your Skrill username and password which you would have created during the sign-up process.
You will also specify the amount you would like to transfer and the currency you would like the money to reflect in. Further security steps may be required such as another verification step via email, but that’s standard for a provider who is high on safety. Your casino account should be credited with the funds shortly after.
Making withdrawals requires less verification. To make a withdrawal, you simply visit your casinos withdrawal page where you’ll be given various withdrawal methods, you’ll choose Skrill. At this point you’ll be asked to insert an email address or username as well as clearly indicate the amount you would like to withdraw. The entire process can take up to 24 hours to complete but this will depend on the casino you chose.
The Benefits of Using Skrill
There are many benefits to using this payment method over others that exist in the market. The fast payout speed is definitely one of these benefits. Have a look at the others below.
- Safety and Security – Skrill does not share your personal information with the online casino in any way.
- Speed – Making deposits using Skrill is quick. Your account is credited within minutes.
- Versatility – Skrill operates in 200 countries around world and supports 40 different currencies.
- Rewards – Skrill offers all its users a casino bonus when they use the platform to make transactions. The type of bonus you receive will depend on the amount of money you deposit and the rules of the respective casino regarding bonuses and the issuance thereof.
- Support – Skrill offers a great customer support structure that’s available to deal with queries around the clock. All staff can be called or accessed via email.
See Other Casino Banking Guides