Casinos that Accept Wire Transfer
Bank wire transfer services are some of the secure and common payment methods at online casinos. Using electronic transfer services from your credit union or bank might be slow, but you can send more money.
So, if you want to find out more about fees, processing times, deposit bonuses, and getting your money, keep reading. We’ve compiled a comprehensive guide and list of premium casinos accepting wire transfers below.
Best Wire Transfer Casinos
What Are Money Transfer Services?
Wire transfers are also called electronic funds transfers (EFTs), ACH transfers, or bank transfers at casinos. It works because you either supply your bank account number or routing number to receive a payout.
Many casinos prefer this payment option for withdrawals, but you can use it for deposits occasionally. If you want to deposit money, you’ll receive the casino’s bank account details for the transfer.
When a casino offers this service, it’s with the understanding that you’re responsible for the fees. Those fees will be charged by the financial institution you use, so check beforehand.
Wire Transfer Deposits & Withdrawals
Whether you’re a high roller or a budget player, the process for using wire transfers remains the same. Transferring real money between accounts will need you to verify your identity, proof of residence, and ownership of your account.
So, ensure all of your ducks are in a row before going ahead with the transfer. And don’t forget to read through the terms and conditions.
Bank Wire Transfer Deposits
When you’re ready to claim a deposit bonus at the casino, you’ll need to open up the cashier page and follow these steps:
- Select wire transfer from the list of options (some casinos offer a third-party version that’s instant).
- Then type in how much you want to transfer (within the minimum limits of the casino).
- Type in your banking details carefully and double-check before carrying on.
- Go through the security check your bank might have and type in the code or special password.
- Wait for your funds to reflect – it will take a few days because of the processing times.
How to Cashout
Once you’ve met the wagering requirements, you can head to the cashier again for a withdrawal:
- Select wire transfer as your withdrawal option and type in the amount (minus your bonus and/or deposit amounts).
- Fill in the details for your account, including the account number and routing number.
- Click withdraw and wait for the casino to accept the payment and send the confirmation email.
- Your funds should reflect within three to seven business days, depending on your bank.
Pros And Cons
Like credit cards, eWallets, and other banking methods, there will always be pros and cons. This is the nature of any service, so we’ve listed the top reasons below:
- Most casinos accept transfers;
- It’s safe and secure at the right casinos;
- No third parties;
- You can transfer larger amounts;
- Easier-to-use than most payment methods.
- It’s expensive when factoring in fees;
- It takes over three business days to transfer;
- Difficult to do on mobile if you don’t have the details saved;
- You need a bank account;
- Some banks won’t let you make payments to gambling sites.
.Use Wire Transfer at Casinos
Why should you use wire transfers at online casinos? Well, you can play virtual tables, slots, specialty, and live dealer casino games with more money. Plus, you get a larger payout than you would from credit cards or eWallets without Bitcoin.
Of course, if you can’t stand to wait that long for online payments, you could use any other option offered. But be warned: those have drawbacks as well as plus points.