Match Bonus Casinos US
Match bonuses are offered by almost every casino in the United States. It’s also one of the rewards casinos use to entice players to play casino games on their site. As the name suggests, match bonuses are a kind of bonus you’d receive from a casino site where the casino matches your deposit amount and returns it to you as a reward. The bonus match percentage can vary. For example, if you deposited $100 and the bonus match percentage on offer at that time is 300%, the casino will match your initial deposit 3x over. This means you’ll get back $300.
There are two types of match bonuses available – those dedicated to existing players, and those dedicated to new online players. Both types of bonuses offer players a certain percentage back on their initial deposit, and each one has terms and conditions attached to it. One of the many positive attributes of match bonuses is that they cater to a range of budgets and that those with a low online gambling budget are not excluded from the list of persons eligible for this bonus. The casino matches low and high budgets.
Leading Casino Sites in the USA
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site||One of the Best US Online Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino||Best Online Casino for US Players|
|Play Slots of Vegas Casino||Best US Online Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino||Best USA Casino Online|
|Play Lucky Red Casino||New Best Payout Casino Online|
|Play Cafe Casino|
How to Get Your Match Bonus
- You first need to browse through our list of casinos above and select the casino of your choice. Its advisable to first look at the kind of casino bonuses each casino has to offer and gravitate more towards the offers that appeal to you.
- You’ll then sign up at your chosen casino. This process involves providing a few personal information about yourself to register the account to a user. You’ll likely also be required to create login details.
- Log into your new account and select the match bonus you would like to receive. Various ones exist. We mention some later in the article. You’ll also be given a match bonus code. Keep this safe for use later.
- Select the casino game you would like to play and make your first deposit. Before you choose the game, make sure that the casino match bonus you’ve chosen as your favorite is usable on that specific game. Also make sure that your initial deposit meets the minimum wager amount to be eligible for this bonus. Most casinos offer its customers several online banking payment options.
- Once you are done with the previous step, the casino will match your first deposit and the terms and conditions related to your chosen casino match bonus will set in. You may then start playing using both your initial deposit and the additional amount you’ll receive from your match bonus.
6 Types of Match Casino Bonuses
First Deposit Bonus
The first kind of match deposit is awarded when a new player makes his very first deposit at a virtual casino. These can offer 100% back on your initial deposit, provided that it doesn’t exceed the bonus limit. An example of a first deposit bonus might be something like 100% back on your first deposit, limited to $200. This means that if your initial deposit was $100, 100% back on that would be $200. But, if you deposited say, $300 as your first deposit, you can only receive the maximum back which is $200.
Multiple Deposit Bonus
This kind of match casino deposit comprises a series of match bonuses awarded up to 5 times on your first few deposits. For example, you may be awarded 100% back on your first deposit limited to $100. 50% bonus back on your second deposit limited to $150, and 25% back on your third deposit limited to $200.
Compound Casino Bonus
This type of casino match bonus features two or more casino bonuses made into one bonus package. This can include a no deposit bonus, together with a match bonus.
High Roller Bonus
This is a new player match bonus designed for players with large gambling budgets. A high roller budget might look something like deposit $5000 to receive an additional $2000. High roller bonuses come with less stringent wagering requirements.
Deposit Spins Bonus
This casino match bonus is also targeted at new players and consists of a number of free spins on one or more slot games, paired with a matching bonus.
Reload bonuses are offered to existing players that have made a deposit to play a certain casino game. it functions similar to a first deposit bonus, the difference being that this one is offered to existing players, not new ones.
Other Bonus Guides: