Best Casino Games for Beginners
Playing at a casino can be quite stressful. Our guide to casino games for beginners is here to help you navigate it all. If all you’ve ever wanted to do is spend time in Atlantic City or Vegas, or join a casino site to play popular casino games, the lights, noise, games, terms, and amount of people may overwhelm you. That is where we come in. We have created this beginner’s guide to put you at ease.
This handbook could be any beginners book of tricks. We have given you insight on the top five easy casino games for beginners which have the best odds to play. Picking the perfect casino games to play is essential as this could ensure that your casino gaming journey as painless as possible. Also, we explain a couple of terms that you may hear from time to time. Read more on how you are one step closer to hitting the big jackpot at our top recommended casino.
USA Casino Sites Suitable for Beginners
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Leading Fantasy Slots Casino Site|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|User-friendly Casino Site!|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|One of the New Slots Sites in the US!|
|Play Old Havana|
|Great Payment Options|
|Play All Star Slots|
|One of the Best Slots site in America|
Best Casino Games to Play for Beginners
- Blackjack is a popular card table game with straightforward rules to learn. The basic idea is to get your hand(cards) as close as possible to 21. You are playing against the dealer so forget the other players and try not to go over 21. The odds are hardly ever against, which means your chance of walking away a winner is high.
- Craps tables may seem intimidating because of their sophisticated look and the vast amount of people standing around them. For beginners, this may appear like a complicated game. However, it’s far from that. The game is fast-paced, and all you have to do is bet on the outcome of the dice. Craps are played using two dice and the odds are nearly 50-50.
- Roulette is a laid-back and straightforward game which requires you to bet on where the ball will land. The game uses a wheel which traditionally has red or black blocks with numbers on them. You place your bet on a number or a colour, the wheel is spun and if the ball lands on your colour or your number, congratulations you are a winner! In terms of casino games for beginners, roulette has the lowest house edge which equals better payouts for the player.
- Video Poker is the electronic version of the basic five card game. You don’t play against other players; instead, you have to create the best probable hand. Bets are placed before you are dealt your hand. The stronger your hand, the bigger the payout.
- Slot machines are everyone’s favourite because of how easy they are to learn and win. It is as simple as placing your bet and pressing a button. Not much goes into it, and that may sound boring. However, slots are the best casino games to play for beginners. The bright colours, sound effects, and a potential jackpot make up for the simple gameplay.
Casino Games for Beginners: Quick Glossary
- Ante: the bet required by casinos before the round or hand starts.
- Bankroll: the amount of money you have to gamble.
- Deposit: the adding of cash or funds into your casino account.
- House edge: the advantage casinos have over players in games.
- Lobby: this is are where you’ll find all the available casino games.
- Wager: a bet made in a casino.
Other Recommended Games Guides: