Does Slots of Vegas Payout?
Yes, Slots of Vegas pays out and has one of the most reliable payout track records in all of the top casino sites around. The casino follows a standard process of verifying the identity of the account holder before any funds are transferred. Therefore, you can trust that your withdrawal will be in your bank account after the process is complete.
Slots of Vegas Casino has several withdrawal methods you can use to cash out. They each have different payout speeds and maximum withdrawal limitations. All of this information is available on the terms and conditions page on the website. Lucky for you, we’ve collated all of the important things you need to remember into this bite-size guide.
Slots of Vegas Withdrawal Options
As one of the premium casinos that provides gambling services to players around the world, Slots of Vegas has to feature cash out options that players use regularly. Some of the US-friendly withdrawal options include Bank Wire Transfer, Cash Deposit (Federal Express Cashier’s Check), and Click2Pay.
Before you choose your preferred payout option, you need to consider the fees charged as well as the payout speed. The minimum withdrawal amount starts at $100, and the max is $2,000 per week.
How to Make a Withdrawal at Slots of Vegas
As mentioned above, the process of withdrawing cash from your account is pretty simple. Here are some of the basic steps that you need to follow to get your cash out:
- Head over to the cashier department and select your preferred withdrawal option.
- Compare the withdrawal times of all the methods and the number of business days mentioned in the text.
- If you are withdrawing your winnings from using a casino bonus, it is prudent to go through the terms and conditions page to ensure that you have met the wagering requirements.
- You will be requested to verify your personal information. Some of the documents you need to produce include your email address, physical address, telephone numbers, e-wallet account.
- There will be a period of processing the documents by the casino and the bank. The longest time it takes to receive your payout is 3-8 business days.