Global Poker Bonus Code
- New Signups can claim a $20 gold coins package
- New players freeroll can claim their share of SC 1000 in new weekly tournaments
- Entry to guaranteed $5 000 and $500 tournaments based on weekly flops
- Software: VGW RMG Malta Limited
- License: Malta Gaming Authority
- Established: 2016
- E-mail Support: email@example.com
- Accepts US Players
- Rewarding loyalty system
- Various Poker games available
- Play on Android, iOS and Windows devices
- Limited withdrawal options
- There is no live chat or phone contact available.
- Lack of customizable gameplay options
Global Poker is the leading browser-based poker website open to United States players in over 40 states. The poker site is truly the home of poker with various game selections and tournaments. Global Poker operates for real money and uses a sweepstakes model.
The Global Poker software allows players will use sweeps coins and gold coins but get their winnings cashed out in US Dollars. Gold coins can be purchased from the site while sweeps cash is used to reward players who buy gold coins. Sweeps Cash can be used to play additional tournaments.
Players can also earn sweeps cash in specific tournaments. Players can exchange their sweeps cash for real money.
The attractive poker room allows players to create their personalized online poker playing ambience by choosing backgrounds and caricature avatars. The modern graphics are engaging, and the software runs smoothly. Our team has put together this detailed Global Poker review. It outlining all aspects of the poker players can expect from the easy to access lobby.
Global Poker Promo Code
The poker room does not offer players various rewards and promotions to choose from or claim. There are no traditional depositing bonuses which can be disappointing to players. However, the site does offer players freeroll tournaments and opportunities to earn extra gold coins.
When you register, you will receive a $20 Gold Coins package which can be used to play on all poker variations.
Even though Global Poker is an online poker site where you would expect to play various kinds of poker games, this site only offers two games. You can play the online poker games in their multi-table tournaments and sit & go’s for high stakes. The two online poker games are Texas Holdem and Omaha.
See below for the poker games and events:
- Jackpot Sit & Go – it is a tournament where you can win up to 10 000x of your buy-in. Only three players can join the tournament, and the buy-in is 100 gold coins or SC 0.5.
- Texas Hold’em – there is the no limit, pot limit, and the fixed limit games to play using gold coins and free sweeps coins.
- Omaha – With this poker game, you can also play the fixed limit, pot-limit Omaha, and no-limit games.
- Bounty Tournaments – the cash prize is divided between the overall prize pool and players.
- Daily Hundo Tournaments – Players have to qualify for the daily tournaments by playing 25 gold coin hands. The buy-in to the tournaments SC 1 and SC 5 respectively and stand to win 100x of your buy-in up to SC 500.
- Gold Rush – Compete in daily, weekly and monthly leader boards to earn extra gold coins playing in the
- Weekly Bonanza – On Sundays, the online poker site hosts an SC 5000 guaranteed tournament for players who have seen flops during the week.
Other than the poker games, you can also play blackjack at the gambling site. The variations that they have to include blackjack surrender, pontoon, and progressive blackjack.
Global Poker Payment Methods
Deposits are made by purchasing Gold coins from the cashier. Players will also receive free $weeps Cash in the equivalent amount of their gold coins purchase. To receive the $weeps players have to purchase a gold coins package.
There are only three deposit options available at Global Poker. The site uses WorldPay which is a propriety processor that handles all Global Poker deposits. The following depositing methods are available to US players:
Players can also use Skrill for deposits should they not want to use their credit cards.
Global Poker does request players to confirm their details when requesting global poker cash out from their bankroll. Players need to have at least 50 $weeps in their account when requesting a withdrawal. Bank Transfers will be used to make transfers into the player’s bank account. It will take 3 to 5 business days for payouts to reflect.
Safety and Security
One of the repetitive pieces so of advice out team of experts give players is to play online poker real money USA are regulated sites. US players are in luck as Global Poker is a certified operator under the Malta Gaming Authority. The poker room uses SSL encryption to guarantee the utmost privacy of players’ information.
How to Register
There are four steps to follow when you want to play at this poker site. See them below:
- Create an account – You can register an account using Facebook, Google or with an email address
- Purchase gold coins – visit the website store and make your purchase.
- Verify your account – the site will need your identification, proof of address, photo ID.
- Play poker games and redeem winnings and cash prizes.’
Global Poker has a help center that answers frequently asked questions. These topics they cover include:
- Getting started
- responsible gaming
- General information
- My account
- Bonuses and promotions
- Features and setting
- Technical issues
However, should you feel that your question is not answered in those sections, you can submit a request. You can also send them an email on firstname.lastname@example.org where they are available to help 24/7.
Overall Rating of Global Poker Real Money
Global Poker is a great gambling site if you are looking for a much more exciting way of playing poker games. Even though Global Poker offers a few games, it offers them in various ways for you to enjoy. The website is safe for real money gambling.
You can sign up at the website to enjoy not only poker but also blackjack games. Our team of poker experts decided to give the site a star rating of 3.5 out of 5.
- Review for: Global Poker
- Rating: 3.5/5
- Reviewer: Best USA Casino Sites
- Date Published: October 17, 2019
- Date Updated: August 13, 2020