You have to choose a banking method that you will use to deposit on BetOnline. However, before that, you would have to register for a real money playing account. What’s more, BetOnline offers a wide selection of banking options that you choose from. The payment methods are reliable and 100% secure.
From the selection that BetOnline has for deposits, bitcoin is the easiest and quickest to use. For your convenience, the gambling site also has a bitcoin tutorial that will help you make deposits. Below we list the other options that you can use to deposit on BetOnline.
Deposit Banking Methods at BetOnline
We have already mentioned that bitcoin is one of the payment options available to deposit on BetOnline. Below will share a step by step on how to make a deposit using bitcoin. We have also listed the other banking methods that you choose from to deposit on BetOnline.
You can make your deposits using bitcoin in three easy steps.
- Buy Bitcoins – you will use your exchange account to buy the bitcoins. It is an easy and quick process to buy bitcoins. You will use bitcoin exchanges to buy them.
- Get a Wallet – the wallet will be where you will keep the bitcoins once you have bought them until you have to spend them. You will move your bought bitcoins from the exchange to the wallet.
- Deposit on BetOnline – visit the cashier page on BetOnline and select crypto as your deposit choice. You will then choose bitcoin and the amount that you want to deposit. From your wallet, choose to send funds, and you will get an address that you will have to copy and paste it on the cashier page. The deposit will be processed as it can take from 15 minutes to 2 hours.
Debit/Credit Card Deposits
You can also use your debit or credit cards to make deposits at BetOnline. They are instant and secure to use for gambling. The options that are accepted at this gambling site include MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. Similar to making deposits with bitcoins using credit or debit cards is easy.
Person to Person Deposits
This transfer system can also be used to deposit on BetOnline. Visit the cashier and choose Person to Person as the deposit payment. You get receiver details that you will use to make the deposit. BetOnline accepts deposit of $300 or more when using this banking option.
Wire Transfer Deposits
You will transfer funds from a bank account to another when you use wire transfer. You will need to visit the bank to make the transfer physically. However, there is also the option to do it online. Below is step by step on how to use a wire transfer to make deposits on BetOnline.
- Visit the cashier page and choose to make a deposit.
- Click on the wire transfer logo from the options.
- This will open a live chat window where you will have to enter your name and account number.
- You will then have to select a deposit as the reason for the chat.
- You will be asked how much you want to deposit, and an email will be sent with the transfer instructions.
- The minimum you can deposit is $1000, and it will take 3 to 5 days to appear in your casino account.
Money Order Deposits
Money orders are similar to checks, but they are prepaid. They are issued online after you have paid the money order with cash. Visit the cashier to make your money order deposit. You will initiate a live chat with the money order deposit on the deposit page, and the representative will walk you through the deposit process.
Cashier’s Check Deposits
You will have to contact the service representative via live chat to make cashier’s check deposits. The checks will have to be sent via DHL, FedEx or UPS.
Other Crypto Deposits
Other than bitcoin, there are other crypto options that you can use to make deposits. These include the following:
- Bitcoin Cash
Deposit on BetOnline Limits
All the methods that we have listed above have limits on how much you can deposit. There are the minimum and maximum amount that you can make. See below for the limits.
|Person to Person