How Does Mybookie Payout?
MyBookie pays out daily using a first-come, first-serve basis. However, pending or pre-authorized deposits have to be settled before any payout is processed. What’s more, they can settle the payout in 24 hours. Your account balance should not be below the requested withdrawal amount because the payout will be automatically canceled.
All this is part of making a Mybookie payout. However, there are more terms and conditions that you will need to be aware of before making a withdrawal.
How to Get a Payout at Mybookie
As we have mentioned, payouts are processed daily, Monday to Friday between 8 AM and 2 PM ET. No payouts are processed during holidays.
Allow the gambling site 48 hours to process your payout because they have to be reviewed. They will have to verify your identity and other documentation will be required as well. If the required documentation is not submitted, then the payout will not be completed.
Once your payout has been approved, it can take a few hours or days depending on the kind of banking method you used. Bitcoins usually take a few hours, and bank transfers may take a few days.
You will also be required to complete the SMS verification. Some players will have to send documents such as photos of the back and front of the card used and a valid ID photo.
Terms and Conditions for a Mybookie Payout
You will have to read the terms and conditions for requesting a payout at Mybookie. In this section, we will only list the basics. You will have to visit the site to read all the terms and conditions in detail.
- Payout limits differ depending on the payment method you choose to use.
- You need to have made one successful deposit to be able to make a withdrawal.
- Deposited funds need to be rolled over at least 1x before you can request a payout.
- The gambling site accepts payout requests the whole week but only sends withdrawals Monday to Friday during banking hours.
- If you request a payout after 2 PM ET, your request will be moved to the next day for submission.