How to Play Bingo Games Online
Learning how to play bingo traditionally is a relatively easy process. Playing bingo online isn’t complicated either. The game takes many different forms, depending on where you play. Internet casino sites In the United States and other parts of North America, the 75-ball bingo variation is most common. The game is played with numbers 1-75 and they are all marked on a grid in no particular order.
The bingo cards used in this version of the game contain 25 square blocks – 5 down and 5 across, with the word ‘BINGO’ printed in large at the top of the card. Each letter is placed to fit a certain downward column. The centre block is labelled ‘free’. Numbers 1-15 appear under the B column, numbers 16-30 appear under the I column, numbers 31-45 appear under the N column, 46- 60 appear under G, while numbers 61- 75 appear under O.
Find Best Online Bingo Sites
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site||One of the Best Slots site in America|
|Play Bovegas Casino||Leading Fantasy Slots Casino Site|
|Play Cafe Casino||User-friendly Casino Site!|
|Play Slots of Vegas Casino||Great Payment Options|
|Play Lucky Red Casino||One of the New Slots Sites in the US!|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
The Objectives of Online Bingo
The objective of the game is simple. All you need to do is cross mark off the numbers called out on your card or ticket using bingo markers. In online bingo, these numbers will be displayed on the screen. To win, the numbers on your card need to be crossed out in a straight line or clear pattern. The pattern can run from top to bottom, side to side, corner to corner or any other legible pattern. We describe all probable patterns later. The casino software will detect your win robotically.
The casino software also generates bingo cards for online players. If you are unsatisfied with the cards you have been dealt, you can choose to get a different set of cards with different numbers. Playing online also offers a range of other customizable features to make the online experience more enjoyable.
The cost of a single bingo ticket is usually fixed and affordable. Players are also able to purchase multiple cards at once.
How to Play Bingo Step-By-Step
- Buy a Bingo Card. The first step on how to play bingo online is buying a bingo ticket. How many tickets you buy is up to you. But, to make the game more fun and to increase your chances of calling bingo, its best to buy multiple tickets.
- Listen to Call Out Numbers. The game is set in motion when the bingo caller announces the first number. At an internet casino, the numbers are displayed on the screen by means of a random number generator.
- Mark Your Numbers. As soon as the numbers are revealed, you have to mark them on your digital card if they appear on the bingo card you’ve purchased. Remember different cards consists of different numbers. Online players can choose to mark the numbers themselves, or have the casino software do it for them.
- Be Vigilat of Possible PatternsContinuously check to see if you have formed a pattern and track all probable patterns on your card.
- Bingo! Five numbers that appear on a straight line or in any clear pattern qualifies as a bingo.
How to Play Pattern Variations
You may score yourself additional prizes when you manage to form alternative number patterns such as an ‘X’ for example. The same counts for marking off the entire bingo card, also called a ‘blackout’. Each internet casino has a list of acceptable patterns and its possible for you to win multiple times if you are able to form more than one pattern on your card. We’ve listed some of the patterns below.
- T Shape Pattern – This pattern comes in the shape of the letter ‘T’. This can be an upside-down T, an upright T or even a sideways T.
- U Shape Pattern – The same logic applies with the U shape pattern. This pattern involves marking the squares on three sides of the bingo card to form the shape of the letter U. The letter can be upward facing, downward facing or sideways.
- Square Shape Pattern – To call bingo on a square shaped pattern, you need to mark off all the squares along all 4 sides of the square. You are basically outlining the square card.
- Diamond Pattern – There are big diamond patterns and small diamond patterns, both justify calling bingo. Small diamonds are formed around the centre block labelled ‘free’. The immediate blocks to the right and left, top and bottom need to be marked to form the small diamond pattern. Big diamonds have its points in the centre squares of each side of the bingo card.
- American Flag – This all-American pattern involves marking all the blocks in the top three rows, as well as the two bottom squares (or flagpole) in either the B column, or O column.
- Broken Square Pattern – This is an interesting shape to play. It forms a square much like the square shape pattern, but in this case some blocks are left unmarked. All the corner and middle squares along each side of the card need to be marked, the rest aren’t compulsory.
These are just some of the patterns available to you when playing bingo online, a list of other exciting patterns exists.
Other Recommended Bingo Guides: