Is Blackjack on Bovada Rigged?
Recently updated on February 6th, 2023
When playing any kind of online casino game, many wonder if the game is in a fair manner. Some players wonder is blackjack on Bovada rigged? A simple answer to that question is no. Bovada does not rig its blackjack games.
Blackjack is a game that favours players and casinos only enjoy a small edge. It is understandable why many players would assume that Blackjack at Bovada is rigged. If you are playing the automated blackjack games, you will find that the cards are shuffled by an RNG. The dealers are the ones that shuffle the cards in the live dealer version of the games.
The fully licensed casino has been around for years and follows the rules and regulations off the jurisdiction it is under. The random number generator is also regularly audited. Bovada would essentially not risk its reputation or licences by being dishonest.
What does make sense is for Bovada to remain trustworthy and make more sound business decisions. By staying in business – legally – they can continue to accept blackjack bets from thousands of big-time players.
How to play Blackjack on Bovada
Playing Blackjack at Bovada is tons of fun as there are new games constantly being added. The main aim of the game is to get to 21 without going over. Regardless of the type of online blackjack game that you are playing the rules of the game will not change.
- You have to try and get to 21 and get a higher score than the dealer
- If you or the Dealer go over 21, it is a bust. This is an automatic loss.
- Suppose you are dealt a natural, which is a perfect score of 21 from your initial two-card hand. You will automatically win.
While you may be lucky every now and again, you will not always land a natural. Instead, you will have to build the best hand possible from the cards that you are dealt with. To build a competitive hand, you will need to use these four moves.
- Stand: This is when you decide that you’re happy with your hand and no longer need another card. Your hand is calculated, and the winner will be announced.
- Hit: with the hit, you are essentially adding another card to your hand. You are allowed to hit as often as you may like as long as you are still under 21
- Double: increase your bet by doubling it, and you will receive another card.
- Surrender: With some versions of Blackjack, you can surrender your first two cards. You will receive half of your bet, and the round will end.
Bovada Blackjack Games
Bovada offers players a wide range of blackjack games. From classic games to games with a bit of a twist. There are currently nine different Blackjack games available at Bovada. Here is a list of some of the games that you will play at Bovada
- Classic Blackjack
- Single deck blackjack
- Double deck blackjack
- Zappit Blackjack
- European Blackjack
- Perfect Pairs
There are also about 20 blackjack live dealer games with various table bet amounts. The bet amounts range from $25 to $1000.
Bovada is one of the best casinos that you can choose to play Blackjack at. You can play the blackjack games for real money or free with the practice play versions. Bovada is available on desktop and on mobile. For more on what Bovada has to offer players, read our Bovada review.