Skip to main content

Is It Better to Play Banker or Player in Baccarat?

Is it better to play banker or player in baccarat? It’s a good idea to place a banker bet when playing the baccarat game. It features a low house edge and offers you the best opportunity to win. There are three options in the baccarat game, mainly banker, player, and tie.

We will be focusing on the banker which has a house edge of 1.06% while the player stands at 1.36%. The tie bet has a higher house advantage which is 14.40%. In this case, the odds are not in your favor which means stay away from the tie bet. We look closely at the banker and why it’s favoured.

which is better banker or player bet

Baccarat Online: Banker and Player Bets

Both the banker and player are good bets. However, the banker is slightly better when considering the house edge. It has a house advantage of 1.06%, the banker wins about 45.8% of the time. On the other hand, the player wins 44.6% which is slightly lower than the banker. The tie bet is not even worth the mention with winning chances of 9.6%. It is safe to say the banker bet is better than the player.

Whenever you are ready to play the game, you can choose any of the best baccarat casinos. The baccarat game is popular and uses a random number generator to produce fair results. After discussing the baccarat options, we hope it’s clear that it is better to play banker.

Online Baccarat Tips to Win

Here are a few points to consider when playing the card game at top baccarat sites. These may not guarantee a win, but they are helpful and can get you closer to winning:

  • Even though it’s a small advantage banker bets are better when compared to player bets.
  • Avoid tie bets at all costs because they are risky.
  • Manage your money well – spend what you can afford and have the discipline to take a break from the game when you run out of funds.
  • If you don’t go with the banker, make a player bet until the game is over.

Play Baccarat Online for real Money

BestUSACasinoSites First

$20000 Bonus

+60 Free Spins

96.5% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

Rating: 4.2/5

96.5% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

$20000 BONUS 96.5% Payout - Rating: 4.8/5
#2

$5000 Bonus

+50 Free Spins

99.55% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

Rating: 4.5/5

99.55% Payout

Min Deposit: $30

$5000 BONUS 99.55% Payout - Rating: 4.5/5
#3

$3000 Bonus

+ 100 Free Spins

97% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

Rating: 4.2/5

98% Payout

Min Deposit: $25

$3000 BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 4.6/5
#4

$4000 Bonus

$75 Free Chip

98.22% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

Rating: 4.8/5

98.22% Payout

Min Deposit: $35

$4000 BONUS 98.22% Payout - Rating: 4.8/5
#5

$2200 Bonus

+ 55 Free Spins

97.10% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

Rating: 4.2/5

97.10% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

$2200 BONUS 97.10% Payout - Rating: 4.2/5
#6

$5000 Bonus

98.14% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

Rating: 4.1/5

98.14% Payout

Min Deposit: $20

$5000 BONUS 98.14% Payout - Rating: 4.2/5
#7

$9000 BONUS

97% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

Rating: 4/5

97% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

$9000 BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 4/5
#8

$5000 Bonus

+ 250 Free Spins

98% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

Rating: 4/5

98% Payout

Min Deposit: $30

$5000 BONUS 98% Payout - Rating: 4/5
#9

555% Bonus

97% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

Rating: 4/5

97% Payout

Min Deposit: $25

555% BONUS 97% Payout - Rating: 4/5
#10

$5500 Bonus

99.21% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

Rating: 4.2/5

99.21% Payout

Min Deposit: $10

$5500 BONUS 99.21% - Rating: 4.2/5

Related Posts