Live Blackjack in the United States
The excitement that comes with playing live blackjack USA is like no other. By a click of a button, you are transported to a brick and mortar casino, sitting at a live dealer Blackjack USA table and being dealt your hand. There is no questioning that blackjack is one of the most popular games on casino floors. However, it may seem a bit unrealistic to drive down to a casino each time you feel like trying your hand at 21. Online casinos are impersonal and perfect for players who are not looking to be surrounded by crowds and noise that come with land-based casinos.
For a more realistic casino experience, live casinos online are perfect. The pace of live blackjack games is what you would expect it to be if you were sitting at a table in a brick and mortar casino. You can chat with the dealer, watch your hand be dealt and get great bonuses. All you need is a great internet connection and our fantastic guide that will ensure that playing blackjack live is fun and hassle-free.
Top US Casinos to Play Live Blackjack
A listing of the 2019 best online blackjack casinos that accept US player can be found featured below. Use Visa, MasterCard and Amex (in some cases) to make secure and reliable deposits.
Live Dealer Blackjack Page Links
How to Play Live Dealer Blackjack USA
When playing Live blackjack online USA, it is essential to remember that your biggest competitor is the dealer. The game is played using six or eight 52 card decks.
- 1. Place your bet
- 2. You will be dealt two cards
- 3.Try to get as close as possible to 21
Playing a Live Dealer Blackjack game as opposed to one in a real-life casino has no effect on the card values:
- 2 to 10 cards play at their face value
- Jack to king are worth 10 points
- Ace can be played for 1 or 11 points
Blackjack terms that you will definitely hear on floor when you play real dealer online blackjack are:
- Bust: you have gone over 21
- Hit: is an additional card request
- Double Down: doubling your bet at an exchange of an extra card.
- Stand: when you are happy with your cards and don’t want anymore.
- Split: when you have cards that have equal value, you can split, create and play two hands for an additional wager
FAQs Blackjack 21 Online
- Is it legal to play live blackjack online USA?
- Are the games with Live Blackjack dealers USA fixed?
- Does live dealer blackjack have winning strategies?
- Will I get live dealer casino bonuses?
Yes. Playing blackjack is legal in the US.
No, games are fair, and the players are placed at tables randomly.
Yes, the strategy used in live blackjack USA games is similar to the ones used in other casino games
Of course, most casinos offer players welcome bonuses, promotions and rewards that you find in land-based casinos.