NHL Betting Lines
NHL Betting Lines are the best way for US bettors to dabble in an icy hockey-focused betting atmosphere. NHL is an acronym for the National Hockey League; the premier ice hockey league in North America. Currently, there are 31 teams in the NHL, with 7 of the teams being from Canada, and the other 24 are from the US. The teams are split according to their geographic location referred to as Conferences. The Eastern Conference is divided into the Metropolitan and Atlantic Division. The Western Conference is divided into the Central Division and the Pacific Division.
US bettors are offered several NHL betting as each team plays 82 games. The NHL has quite the presence at betting sites in the United States. It goes without saying that NHL betting is popular not only in the US but worldwide. If you’re struggling to get the hang of betting on the league, we make NHL betting odds easier to understand in our guide.
Best NHL Betting Odds for US Bettors
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site||One of the Best US Online Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino||Best Online Casino for US Players|
|Play High Country Casino||Best US Online Casino|
|Play Lucky Hippo Casino||Best USA Casino Online|
|Play Rich Palms Casino||New Best Payout Casino Online|
|Play Lucky Red||User-friendly Casino Site!|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
NHL Betting Types
There are various NHL bets the following are the popular NHL bets that can be found at the best sports betting sites.
- Over/Under: Also known as a totals bet, gamblers bet on the number of goals scored in a game. Oddsmakers will set a number based on what the total goals from the game will be, and bettors have to bet on whether the actual goals will be under or over the total.
- Moneyline: The most popular bet in the NHL is the moneyline as it only asks bettors to choose a team that will win the game. Positive and negative values are attached to the underdog and the favourites. Bettors stand to gain more betting on the underdog in comparison to risking more when betting on the favourite.
- Futures: NHL future bets are wagers made on events that take place in the future, such as who will win the NHL or who will win the Stanley Cup.
- Puckline: the puckline is a combination of the moneyline and the point spread. To win the puckline bet, the team is required to win or lose by the spread that been set. Puckline betting is fascinating as it creates a fair playing field between two teams.
NHL Betting Tips
- Pay attention to NHL betting trends as you may find a good opportunity to bet against the public.
- There are several tools bettors can use to increase your odds. Bettors can make use of odds converter payout calculator to calculate potential winnings.
- Before placing your bet, research the NHL tips at various sportsbooks.
- Have good bankroll management. When placing a bet, don’t bet more than 10% of your available bankroll at one time.
- Research the team’s home/road records and look out for the special teams.
- Be aware of the schedules and in-gaming betting trends.
Types of NHL Games
US bettors can place bets on various types of NHL games.
- Winter Classic: The winter classic is played on New Year’s Day. The outdoor hockey game is an annual tradition that brings together families and friends for a fun day out.
- Stanley Cup: Once there is one team left from the Eastern and the Western Conference, these top two teams in the NHL will go head to head in the Stanley Cup, and the winning team gets to spend the summer having fun with the cup.
- All-Star Game: The All-Star game is all about featuring the top NHL players and showcases the greatest league talents while taking a break from the intensity of the regular season
Other NHL games available are on stadium series games, rivalry games, global series games as well heritage classic games. Each of the games has a storyline attached to them and are an exciting way to learn more about the NHL teams while making some money.
Top Sports Betting Guides