What is Chinese Blackjack?
Chinese Blackjack is considered to be one of the more fascinating and exciting Blackjack variations. Known as Ban Luk and 21 points in some areas of the world, Chinese Blackjack is very similar to that of regular Blackjack with a few distinctive differences. Many players remark that Chinese Blackjack is challenging, yet fun. In the game of Chinese Blackjack, players play against the Blackjack dealer and there is no limit to the number of players who can participate at any given time.
Best Online Blackjack Casinos in USA
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site||One of the Best Slots site in America|
|Play Bovegas Casino||Leading Fantasy Slots Casino Site|
|Play High Country Casino||User-friendly Casino Site!|
|Play Lucky Hippo Casino||Great Payment Options|
|Play Rich Palms||One of the New Slots Sites in the US!|
|Play Lucky Red Casino||Best Online Casino for US Players|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
How to Play Chinese Blackjack
In the game of Chinese Blackjack, only two decks are used. When most players learn this, they immediately opt for this variation because most Blackjack variations and the traditional game itself use at least four to eight decks minimum. Players then are able to obtain 21 easier with Chinese Blackjack.
The value of the ace card in the game varies depending upon the number of cards that the player has at the moment they are playing. For example, if the player has two cards and one happens to be an ace, that ace may be valued at ten, however, if the player has four cards then the ace typically only counts as one. This is just one difference from traditional Blackjack. There are many different types of hands that the casino player can have in Chinese Blackjack.
Chinese Blackjack Hands
- The hands are referred to as five dragons, where the player has a total of five cards that total 21 or less. This particular hand is considered an immediate winner if it totals less than 21 and is paid out at 2:1. If the total is 21, then the payout to the player is 3:1.
- Another type of hand is known as the escape hand, which totals 15. When the player has this particular hand, they have the choice of continuing to play or to fold their hand and reclaim the initial wager they placed. This particular hand also applies to the Blackjack dealer.
- Another type of hand is referred to as Ban Ban, where the player initially receives two aces. When the player has this hand, that is considered an immediate win and the payout is 3:1. If the Blackjack dealer has the Ban Ban hand also, the player does not receive the payout.
- The final hand that a player can have in Chinese Blackjack that has immediate winning potential is the Ban Nag, which is similar to that of regular Blackjack. In this case, the payout is 2:1.
Play Chinese Blackjack Online
Chinese Blackjack essentially provides players with a wealth of options. The player can wind up winning a lot if they have a successful hand just as they can lose significantly if the Blackjack dealer happens to hold a great hand of cards. One key aspect of Chinese Blackjack is that if the dealer happens to have a five dragon hand that does not total 21, then every player loses and has to pay the casino twice their initial betting amount and if the dealer has 21 with the five dragons, then the player must pay triple their wager. This is why many casino enthusiasts argue that this variant of blackjack is fun, but also preferred by advanced Blackjack players rather than novices.
Other Recommended Blackjack Guides:
- How to Play Blackjack
- Surrender Rule in Blackjack
- Pontoon Blackjack
- Blackjack Rules
- Blackjack Reviews
- Blackjack Myths
- Blackjack Mobile
- Blackjack Download
- Atlantic Blackjack
- Card Counting
- Free Blackjack
- American and European Blackjack
- Blackjack Strategy
- Blackjack Variations
- Blackjack Tips
- Blackjack Tournaments
- Blackjack Trainer
- Blackjack Bankroll Management
- Blackjack History
- Match Play 21 Blackjack
- Spanish Blackjack
- Super Fun 21
- Blackjack Insurance Rule
- Splitting in Blackjack
- Blackjack Switch
- Blackjack Tournaments