USA Powerball Online
The USA Powerball lottery is arguably one of the most widely played games online. It is coordinated by a Non-Profit Organization called the Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL), formed by an agreement between the 44 participating US state lotteries.
These states exclude Mississippi, Alabama, Utah, Nevada, Alaska, and Hawaii. Powerball is an extension of the lottery with a large Powerball jackpot offered as the grand prize. Should you become a Powerball winner, your Powerball payout will either be paid out as a lumps sum or in installments.
In this guide, you will find out about Powerball payouts. If you want to be a Powerball winner find out about Powerball drawings days.
Top Online Powerball Sites
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site||One of the Best Slots site in America|
|Play Slots of Vegas Casino||Leading Fantasy Slots Casino Site|
|Play High Country Casino||User-friendly Casino Site!|
|Play Bovegas Casino||Great Payment Options|
|Play Irish luck Casino||One of the New Slots Sites in the US!|
|Play Lucky Red Casino||Best Online Casino for US Players|
|Play Rich Palms|
Powerball – How to Win
Lottery games are super easy to play because very little skill or technique is required. Playing and winning at Powerball is especially easy because of this. Below we’ve bulleted how to play and win at Powerball.
- To play USA Powerball, you need to select five Powerball numbers between 1-69, and one additional number between 1-26 and mark them down on your ticket. If all six of your numbers match the winning numbers generated by the machine, you win the jackpot amount.
- The American Powerball online uses two lottery number generators to pull two different sets of results. The one machine provides the main online lottery numbers, while the other generates the numbers.
- The lottery site will let you know if you hold the winning ticket. The draw is every Wednesday and Saturday. If you miss the draw, it is advisable to check the site which will always have the winning numbers.
- Different people have different ways of choosing their numbers. You can either check the Powerball winning numbers history to see if there’s a possible pattern or select the quick pick option. The quick pick option uses an RNG which will choose numbers for you. Alternatively, you can check Powerball numbers on your own and select numbers that are sentimental to you.
Powerball Payout Chart
We’ve mentioned previously that Powerball rewards are some of the best out there. You literally stand to win millions. The table below shows the different winning combinations and the odds of achieving each. Powerball jackpots start at $20m.
|Combination||Odds of Winning||Reward|
|Powerball + 5 winning numbers||1 in 292,201,338||Powerball jackpot|
|5 winning numbers||1 in 11,688,054||$1m|
|Powerball + 4 winning numbers||1 in 913,129||$50k|
|4 winning numbers||1 in 36,525||$100|
|Powerball + 3 winning numbers||1 in 14,494||$100|
|3 winning numbers||1 in 580||$7|
|Powerball +2 winning numbers||1 in 701||$7|
|Powerball + 1 winning number||1 in 92||$4|
|Powerball||1 in 38||$4|
Buy Powerball Tickets Online
Similar to the live version, online Powerball tickets are available to purchase in all participating US states. theLotter is an independent online ticketing service that makes tickets available worldwide. However, theLotter is only one example of an online ticket provider. There are many other websites where you can buy a ticket. One ticket will generally cost you $2.
Powerball rewards are some of the biggest wins you can get when playing lottery games. This makes Powerball ny and Powerball nj great picks if playing the lottery is what you love to do. And, fortunately, almost every state in the US has a lottery so everyone stands an equal chance of winning! Continue reading our guide to learn how to play, and become the next Powerball winner.
There are 9 ways players can win prizes in this lottery game. We’ve mentioned how to win the jackpot above, but this is not the only way you can win cash. Remember that this lottery game is one based on luck and literally nothing else. The drawings that you watch on television use random number generators to determine the winning numbers and this happens live so there’s no debating.
But, if we could give you any advice whatsoever, we’d suggest enjoying the game, and accepting the odds of winning because they are greatly positioned against you. Some players get sentimental about how they choose their numbers and believe that it helps them. Playing the birth dates of loved ones is an all-time favourite.
Power Play Feature
When choosing to play online, you are opening yourself up to winning more than what you expected. The game offers an optional multiplier called ‘Power Play’. This feature doubles the second-tier prize to $2 million. The feature also increases the 7 bottom prize divisions by up to 10 times when the jackpot is $150 million or more. To activate this feature, you need to tick the ‘Power Play’ box when you purchase your ticket online at any organization. This will cost you an additional $1 per play.
Powerball Winner: Claiming Your Prize
The rules regarding claiming your prize are subject to the laws in each participating state, as well as the rules of the respective casino in the US. Generally, players are given the option of receiving prizes in cash or annuity.
Annual payments consist of 30 payments over a 29-year period, while cash payments are paid out in a single lump sum. The final value of the lump sum is subject to State and Federal taxes. If you choose an annuity, your payments will be increased each year by a certain percentage.
When you play online and there is more than one winner, the jackpot is then divided equally amongst the various jackpot winners. If the divided jackpot prize amounts to $2 million per player, this will be paid out as one lump sum. Jackpot prizes that are not won, or go unclaimed, will be rolled over to the next drawing.
Quick Facts About the Game
- The odds of winning the American Powerball online are 1 in 292,201,338.
- The biggest recorded jackpot won by a single player in the US is $590.5 million.
- Two players won the second-largest jackpot in 2012. They won $580 million.
- The Powerball is a red ball while the main numbered lottery balls are white.
- Jackpots start at a whopping $40 million, the highest jackpot starting prize in the world.
- All winning Powerball tickets online need to be claimed within 180 days of the draw.
USA Powerball Lottery FAQs
Yes, the Powerball is a popular lottery game that has been around for years. We don’t see the game losing momentum any time soon.
You will only get $4 is you match two numbers. This will have to be one random number and the Powerball.
To win the $1 million you will have to match 5 numbers. If you match 5 numbers and the Powerball you will win the grand prize.
The Powerball prize changes every week and to find out how much it is visiting the state lottery page to find out more.
Before you can claim your make sure that you have a set a plan on what you would like to do with the money. Keep in mind how you would like to receive your winnings.
The draw is on Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. ET.
Matching one number only will win you $4.
For a full list of the latest Powerball winners visit the Powerball website.
Join a lottery syndicate, play multiple tickets, and don’t choose consecutive numbers.
Yes, the jackpot winner is the lucky player who match all the numbers that have been drawn.
Other Recommended Lottery Guides: