What are Lottery Systems?
A lottery system refers to the strategic method in which a lottery player chooses to select his or her numbers with the hopes of securing the lottery jackpot. It allows you to play up to 12 numbers in each game and covers all possible combinations of your selected numbers. So, in a system entry or system bet, you would play every combination until you’ve exhausted your list of combinations.
There are also various types of lottery system entries, starting from system 7 up to system 20. The system type you choose depends on how many numbers you want to play at a time. For example, a system 7 bet involves playing 7 numbers, while a system 8 bet involves 8 numbers etc. With a Powerball system, you may only choose additional numbers for main number selections.
Several types of lottery systems exist, the popular ones include:
- Keeping record of reoccurring numbers, called ‘hot’ or ‘cold’ numbers. This is an attempt to predict which numbers are most likely to come up.
- Playing several tickets that include some of the same numbers. That means if these numbers actually hit, you win several times.
- Looking for patterns or trends in ball behaviour. This will give you an indication of which numbers are likely to appear.
Test Your Lucky Lottery Numbers
Lottery Systems Page Links
The Advantages of Lottery Systems
The biggest advantage of using a lotto system instead of choosing lucky numbers at random every time you play online lottery or traditional lottery, is that it offers you better chances at winning. Some people prefer to mix quick pick numbers with their own selection of numbers and uses this as a lotto system. Lottery systems offer more ways of playing the game.
How to Play Online Using Lottery Systems
- Step 1: First you need to decide which kind of lottery you would like to play. System bets are accepted by most lotteries.
- Step 2: Select your lucky numbers. You can either choose your own numbers, or use the quick pick option by clicking ‘Quick+1’ on your computer screen.
- Step 3: Decide on a system. Remember, system bets allow for additional numbers, separate from the standard six numbers. At this point you may select the type of system you want to use eg, system 7 or system 8 while being careful to only include 7 or 8 numbers per system. The numbers you select here will then complete your list.
- Step 4: Finalise your lottery entry and click ‘submit’. Good luck!