Casino Roulette vs Online Roulette
Casino roulette played at actual casino venues, and online casino roulette are two very similar things. The most distinct difference between casino roulette and online roulette is the kind of interaction the player has with the roulette wheel and the overall layout of the game. Naturally, playing roulette in the digital realm doesn’t involve human interaction like a normal game at a land-based casino would. The kind of interaction online casino players receive involves animation, 3D graphics and in some instances, players are treated to live roulette online with dealers via webcam.
The convenience factor is another difference worth noting. Online gamblers are able to play the game from the comfort of their home. This eliminates all forms of travelling. Online payment facilities are also quite convenient.
Online casino roulette also offers players different variations of the game to choose from. This includes European roulette online, American roulette online, as well as French roulette online.
Find the Best Roulette Casinos in the USA
If you’re looking for where to play roulette online for real money, a listing of the 2019 best online roulette casino sites that accept US player can be found featured below. Use Visa, MasterCard and Amex (in some cases) to make secure and reliable deposits.
Best Online Roulette Casino Page Links
How to Play Casino Roulette
If you’ve played casino roulette at any brick and mortar establishment, you’re more than prepared to play roulette online and vice versa. As mentioned above, the biggest difference between the two is how you interact with the game. Instead of interacting with a computer or smartphone and using your fingers or computer mouse to play, live casino players are able to physically place bets and interact with live dealers and other players at the roulette table.
- The game starts with the placing of bets by all players.
- The dealer then launches the ball onto the spinning roulette wheel.
- Once the ball is officially in play, the dealer will announce ‘no more bets’.
- The ball will eventually rest in a pocket and all winning bets will be awarded.
The Advantages of Playing Casino Roulette
Although many prefer to play roulette online, there are some who prefer a more interactive experience which can be found in casino roulette. We’ve listed some of the advantages of playing in a live casino setting below.
- The Atmosphere. There’s something special about dressing up for a Saturday night at the casino. It feels like an event, and that’s exciting. There’s often music playing as well as the sound of people talking in the background which makes a casino the livelier option.
- Social Interaction. Roulette is a game based primarily on luck, not skill. Therefore, the chances of making friends around the table is good. It’s also a great game to play with friends and family, as it appeals to people of different ages.
- The Added Benefits. At a casino, players are able to order drinks, there’s live shows and other forms of entertainment to make the overall experience more enjoyable. This kind of treatment is not found at home.
- The Physicality With online roulette, there is no physical interaction with the equipment, the chips and even the money once you’ve cashed out. Playing at a casino offers this kind of ‘feel’ which cannot be duplicated when you’re playing by yourself at home with no one to cheer you on when you’ve betted on a winning number.
Other Recommended Roulette Guides:
- European Roulette
- French Roulette
- American Roulette
- Roulette Royale
- Mini Roulette
- Roulette Computer
- Roulette Odds
- Roulette Cheats
- Roulette Systems