Casinos in Indiana USA
Knowing all about casinos in Indiana can take your holiday from boring to “I should do that again.” The Hoosier state has a number of new casinos in Indiana which all come alive at night and overlook some fantastic rivers. If you already live in Indiana and are looking for some great entertainment, casinos in Indiana should be on your list. Indian has pari-mutuel casinos, riverboats and casinos on tribal land. Depending on what you are looking for casinos in Indiana have it all.
From Historic sites, state parks, wineries, outdoor adventures to all-year-round entertainment. Indiana does not fall short on things to do. The state also considered their top casinos as one of the top things residents and visitors can do in the state. If you are an avid gambler who is planning a trip to the state, it is essential that you are aware of all the gambling rules and regulations of the state. Read our guide for Indiana’s gambling legislation and the top casino in IN.
Best Casino Sites in Indiana
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Leading Fantasy Slots Casino Site|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|User-friendly Casino Site!|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|One of the New Slots Sites in the US!|
|Play Old Havana|
|Great Payment Options|
|Play All Star Slots|
|One of the Best Slots site in America|
Gambling Laws in Indiana
Gambling laws in the state om Indiana permits gamblers to take part in casino gaming, horse racing, lottery, race track slots and daily fantasy sports. This may sound like everything. However, Indiana will charge players who engage in illegal gambling actives or take part in professional gambling. Placing wagers on the internet is prohibited in the state. As part of the legislative laws, the state does regard knowingly or intentionally uses the internet to take part in unlawful gambling as a felony. Players cannot sign up for real money online gaming establishments that are within the Indian state lines. The law is still unclear on whether or not players can gamble at offshore online gambling in the state. This means gamblers in the state are to sign up with offshore casino sites that allow US players and to keep the wager legal they may have to leave the state. Players have to 18 and over to take part in lotteries and for casino gambling players have to be 21 and above.
Gambling Legislation Timeline
Gambling in the 1900s
The state lottery is allowed following a constitutional amendment that is supported by voters. The Indian Riverboat Act was passed in 1993 and riverboats make an entrance in the state after the issuing if the first five licenses. Horse racing was also introduced in the 19th century through the opening of Hoosier Park which bought pari-mutuel horse racing to the state. The
Gambling in the 2000s
The state outlaws gaming on the internet. However, almost ten years later lawmakers approve online sports betting in Indiana. The first land-based casinos are approved not long after the expansion of race tracks. The state allows tracks to install slots to increase the game offerings at tracks.
Indiana Gaming Regulations
The Indiana gaming commission regulates all gaming in the state as well the setting of Indiana gaming license requirements. The commission sees to it that all casinos and race tracks are issues licences and that players are protected. The commission also licenses and regulates Charity Gaming
The Indiana Hoosier Lottery governs the lottery. The state lottery commission oversees all operations of the lottery as well as that the return of net income is done in a socially responsible manner.
The Indian gaming commission has also launched the states very own problem gambling help website. The website lets gamblers take self-assessment tests, and there is a list of treatment providers in the different Indian areas. The self-treatments include banning yourself from casinos in Indiana.
Indiana’s Types of Casinos
Gambling casinos in Indiana can be grouped in three types. The toes of casinos include: Indian casinos in Indian, Pari-mutuel casinos as well as riverboat casinos.
Indian Casinos in Indiana
Four Winds Casino South Bend is the only Indian casino in Indiana. The casino opened its doors in 2018 and only offers class two gambling. as per gambling regulations no free alcohol may be served at the casinos.
Indiana’s Pari-Mutuel Casinos
The two casinos in Indiana that fall under pari-mutuel casinos are open 24 hours a day and are a few miles away from Indianapolis. The gambling casinos have 2000 gaming machines and allow players over 21 to gamble, players have to 18 and over to make pari-mutuel bets. the two pari-mutuel casinos are Indiana grand racing & casino and Harrah’s Hoosier park Anderson Indiana.
Riverboats casinos in Indiana
The riverboats in Indiana are permitted to offer dockside gambling, the casino for 24 hours and accepts players that are 21 and over. Indiana riverboats offer a range of casino favorites including blackjack, roulette, pai gow, baccarat and many more.
Between the three types of casino players will find that French Lick Springs Resort & Casino is one of the best paying casinos in Indiana. all casinos in Indiana offer players something unique. Other pride themselves in being the best poker casinos in Indiana or the best-paying dealers at casinos in Indiana.
Best Land Based Casinos in Indiana
Indiana only has two land-based casinos, and all the other casino are riverboat casinos. The riverboats don not have to be afloat for the gambling to be considered legal, which is why our list of casinos in Indiana includes riverboats. There no casino in Indianapolis, which is the capital city of the state; however, the race tracks are not too far from the city.
- Horseshoe Southern Indiana Hotel and Casino is the most significant gambling establishment in Indiana. The casino is located along the Ohio River. The casino floor is over 100000 square feet and offers over 3000 slots and gaming machines. Players can find all the favourite table games and poker tables at the horseshoe casino Indiana. The establishment only has four eateries but makes up for it with its variety of amenities. The casino comes alive at night with live entertainment drinks can be ordered at the touch of a button. Address: 777 Casino Center Drive, Hammond, Indiana
- Belterra Casino Resort & Spa offers players a number of favourable casinos favourites such as blackjack, poker, craps and much more. The casino also has over 100 slots. The casino is fully equipped with a spa, showroom and eight restaurants on the property overlooking the Ohio River. Address: 777 Belterra Drive, Florence, Indiana.
- Ameristar East Chicago has over 1500 gaming machines, table games and poker tables. The casino has a luxury hotel, a variety of amenities and unforgettable nightlife. Players can grab a bite at any of the six restaurants at the Ameristar casino East Chicago as well. Address: 777 Ameristar Boulevard, East Chicago, Indiana.
- Blue Chip Casino Hotel Spa is an Indiana boat casino located along lake Michigan. The casino is considered a land-based casino as it is moored. The casino floor offers over 1500 slot machines, table games, and poker tables. Address: 777 Blue Chip Drive, Michigan City, Indiana.
- French Lick Springs Resort & Casino is a Vegas-style casino with over 1000 slots, poker tables and table games. The French lick Indiana casino is one of the casinos in Indiana with hotels and, eight restaurants and a bowling alley. The French lick casino is also not too far away from the National Hoosier forest. Address: French Lick Casino, 8670 West State Road 56, French Lick, Indiana.
Indiana Casino Stats
Gary, Indiana is the only city with casinos, the other 11 casinos are spread across the state. Some casinos are open for 24 hours a day while others close round about midnight. Sporting fans won’t be able to find any sports parlours in Indiana as there are none. Here are some casino states on Indiana.
|Number of regulated casinos||13|
|Number of Horse Tracks||2|
|Number of Table Games||614|
|Number of Slots||23 300|
|Number of Poker Tables||153|