Best Casinos in Nebraska
There are very few casinos in Nebraska. The gambling culture is not significant in the state, which can be seen in the number of gambling establishments as well as the number of legal gambling forms. Home to Omaha, which one of the most popular poker variations is named after. Nebraska is not a gambling destination; however, there are a number of other activities players can take part in while in the state.
Right of the bat, players will notice that casinos in Nebraska are not at the top of the list of things to do the state. There no casinos in Lincoln, which is the state’s capital city. Nor are there casinos in Omaha, which is the state’s largest city. Not to worry, players can use our guide to locate the Indian reservation casinos in Nebraska.
From the Valentine national Wildlife refuge to the Missouri River, Nebraska casinos are close to some the state most loved local attractions. Before packing for your trip up north, ensure that you give our gambling guide on the cornhusker state a read. We go through the gambling laws to ensure seamless land-based betting, internet casino sites and give a special mention to the best casinos in the state.
Top-rated casino sites in Nebraska
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Old Havana||One of the Best Slots site in America|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Leading Fantasy Slots Casino Site|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|User-friendly Casino Site!|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Great Payment Options|
|Play All Star Slots|
|One of the New Slots Sites in the US!|
Gambling Laws in Nebraska
The gambling laws in Nebraska prohibit a number of gambling forms. The main forms of gambling allowed included keno, the lottery, and class II machines. The state does not tax the native American casinos in Nebraska. The states gain gambling revenue from the state lottery as well as the horse racing. The expansion of any kind of gambling expansion will. Require a constitutional amendment which includes a state-wide referendum
Players who would like to pay their favorite table games will have its neighboring states to enjoy the games. Internet gambling is not outlined in any of the gambling laws in the start. However, this does not make it legal. Gamblers in the state looking to place bets on horse races or charity games will have to be 18 and older. To take part in the lottery players have to be 19 and over
Gambling Legislation Timeline
Gambling in the 1900s
The legalization of Pari-mutuel betting allowed Nebraska gamblers to wager on horse races. The 19th century also saw the legalization of raffles, simulcast betting and the state lotteries.
Gambling in the 2000s
A bill that allows daily fantasy sports was introduced in 2017. The law follows the failure of a commercial casino petition
Regulatory Bodies in Nebraska
For the Indian casinos in Nebraska, the National Indian Gaming Commission regulates all the casinos owned by Native American tribes. The Nebraska Gaming commission handles the states statutes, casino, bingo and lottery regulations. Nebraska has a charitable gaming division which regulates all the charity games
The state has a number of organizations set in place for gamblers who have developed a gambling problem. The two most charitable organizations include the Nebraska Council on problem gambling and the Nebraska Commission on problem gambling. Both originations have 24-hour helplines and resources.
Nebraska’s Best Land Based Casinos
Looking for the top brick and mortar casino in Nebraska? Look no further. Here is the list of the Indian casinos in Nebraska complete with address:
- Ohiya Casino is a perfect gambling destination for players looking for daily escape routine. The casino has a variety of bingo games and Vegas styles slot machines. The casino has a hotel, spa and indoor pool. There is no need to struggle with finding a baby sitter. You can take the kids along as the casino has an arcade jam-packed with act8ivites that will keep the kids just as busy. Address: 52946 Highway 12 Suite 2, Niobrara, Nebraska
- Rosebud Casino has been opened since 1994, making it on f the oldest casinos in the state. The casino has over 200 gaming machines and poker tables. The casino is complete with a hotel, arcade and a dining area. Address: 30421 U.S. 83, Valentine, Nebraska
- Iron Horse Bar & Casino is a smoke-free environment with over 80 gaming machines. The casino is open six days a week from 10 am and in one of the best gambling establishment if you are looking progressive jackpots. Address: 1010 South Main Street Emerson, Nebraska
- Lucky 77 Casino offers class II video gaming. The games offered are bingo games that resemble slot machines. There is a snack bar on the property and gamblers who are looking to stay the b9oght can book into the Walthill Hotel. Address: 200 Main Street, Walthill, Nebraska
- Native star Casino is home to over 80 gaming machines. The casino has a restaurant that runs daily specials or food on the go. If you are also looking for a great entertainment spot, the Native star casino runs amazing promotions for endless amounts of fun. Address: Highway 77, Winnebago, Nebraska.
Nebraska Casino Stats
There may not be a large number of casinos to choose from; however, the games which are available offer high payout percentages and low house edges. For more casino stats in the state, see the table below.
|Number of regulated casinos||4|
|Number of Horse Tracks||4|
|Number of Table Games||0|
|Number of Gaming Machines||300|
|Number of Poker Tables||2|
|Number of Sportbooks||0|