Players are likely to come across odd casino bonus terms at some point in their gaming. Here at BestUSACasinoSites.com, we’ve decided to create a guide on how these promotions differ and which bonuses are worth taking. So, if you’ve ever been curious about bonus terms and what they mean, keep reading our guide for USA players.
Before we go any further, we need to go through a quick disclaimer. This guide is based on the most common bonus terms, including what they mean in the gambling context. If we haven’t listed a promotion definition yet, rest assured that we’re working on it. In fact, we’ll be updating this guide sporadically to keep up with the online casino industry. So, once you’ve gone through our comprehensive definitions, check out these casinos to start claiming them.
Best Bonus Sites in the USA
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site||One of the Best US Online Casino|
|Play Slots of Vegas Casino||Best Online Casino for US Players|
|Play Bovegas Casino||Best US Online Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino||Best USA Casino Online|
|Play Lucky Red Casino||New Best Payout Casino Online|
|Play Lucky Tiger Casino|
Bonus Terms and Conditions
When it comes to casinos, we’ve seen almost every bonus imaginable. For the most part, they can make a gaming experience exciting. However, we always advise caution when taking any promotion. After all, the bonus terms and conditions can really nail unknowing players. So, when you’re getting ready to make a deposit or claim any “free” promotions, read through the full promotional terms and conditions. This will ensure that you understand the bonus terms and conditions beforehand. This will clear up any misunderstandings and ensure that both parties follow the rules. Without further ado, here are our top-rated gambling definitions for bonuses.
Playthrough Bonus Terms
Bonuses are essentially free money before you can understand the terms you need to understand that bonuses have rules. These rules are called playthrough, roll-over or wagering requirements. These are the three most common playthrough bonus terms in:
1. Wagering Requirements
These are the most important bonus terms because they tell players when and how to claim the promotion. For most casinos, you will need to wager the bonus amount added to the deposit amount at least 35 times in order to cash out. Moreover, you need to keep bets within the same range (no jumping between low amounts and max bets). Make sure that you have read the wagering requirements to ensure that you can afford to claim that particular bonus.
2. Bonus Balance
A bonus balance is a promotional amount you received for meeting the bonus requirements. This balance is separate and different from the primary cash balance. Essentially, you will start with a bonus balance and slowly play through it with games listed by the casino. Many casinos will stipulate that slots play through 100% of the requirement, with other games contributing less. Some casinos will let you withdrawal your bonus balance or not. Ensure you understand how each casino works with bonus balances
3. Withdrawing Bonus Balance
Withdrawing your bonus balance refers to any winnings made from bonuses. Players are only eligible for this if they have adhered to the bonus terms and wagering requirements. Withdrawal requirements of the bonus balance will vary casino to casino.
Bonus Terms Meaning
Now that you know the various bonus terms you may across. The bonus terms meaning differ with type of bonus. These are the type of bonuses and what each term means for every bonus.
Deposit Match Bonus
Deposit match promotions allow players to deposit an amount between the minimum deposit and maximum bonus amount. This deposit is also known as Welcome bonus. These can vary from 100% matches to 25% matches for many casinos. Most sign-up rewards will feature a deposit match of 100% up to $100 as a starting point. Generally, they will also offer extra deposits with lesser amounts if players wish to claim them. Here are a few popular options at USA casinos:
- First deposit:100% match up to $250 – minimum deposit of $20
- Second deposit:100% match up to $500 – minimum deposit of $50
- Third deposit:150% match up to $1000 – minimum deposit of $100
Slots are the most popular casino game in the world, so many casinos will offer some free spins for certain slots as a promotion. In many cases, these will be offered with a deposit match to sweeten the pot for new players and loyal players throughout the month. Free spins are usually worth a certain bet amount on the game charged for a spin. However, they don’t always apply to the payline activation amounts.
High Roller Bonus
High Roller players generally have a bit more money to spend at casinos, so they will be offered special bonuses. Unless you can afford it, we don’t recommend taking these offers because the bonus terms are stringent. Players will also need to spend a lot more to cash out these offers.
Bonus Terms for Monthly Offers
- Casino Chip – these bonuses can be bought with a deposit, but there are no wagering requirements. Still, casino chips only apply to certain games.
- Loyalty Points – many casinos have loyalty programs that award points for returning to the casino. These programs have tiers that offer conversions to actual bonuses. However, the requirements vary greatly.
- No Deposit Bonus – as the most coveted promotional offer, no deposit bonuses have a unique draw. Players receive a free amount of money and can keep their winnings for free. Yet some casinos require a deposit in order for the amount to be cashed out. Look out for this catch.
- Reload Bonus – these types of bonuses are usually in the form of deposit matches with a much lower wagering requirement. That’s why they’re a “reload” and not a complete offer.
- VIP Program – for high rollers, the VIP program rewards regular gambling if you spend over a certain amount. Occasionally, there will be high stakes competitions to win VIP prizes like cruises.
More Handy Casino Definitions: