Live Dealer Terms in the USA
Technology has allowed the inter casinos to introduce different ways in which to enjoy casino games. With the introduction of live dealer casinos, it shows that technology can change a lot of things. However, there are still many players wary of these kinds of casinos. Worry not because we have put together this live dealer terms guide to help you understand them better.
Our live dealer terms guide shares with you some of the common terms that you will come across if you are interested in live online casinos. Once you understand what the terms mean, you can understand how these casinos work.
However, if you still feel like you need more clarity on what live casinos are about, you can read our live casinos guide. For now, you can just read below for the glossary terms that you will come across playing live dealer casino games.
Top Live Casinos in the USA
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site||One of the Best Payout Online Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino||Best Online Casino Payouts for US Players|
|Play Slots of Vegas Casino||America’s Best Paying Casino Online|
|Play Irish luck Casino||Best Payout Online Casino USA|
|Play Lucky Red||New Best Payout Casino Online|
|Play Cafe Casino|
Live Casino Gambling Glossary
- Live Casino – an internet casino that uses a webcam to give players access to casino games that have a live dealer.
- Live Dealer – is the representative from the casino who will be managing the game table via webcam.
- Live dealer games – casino games that are live-streamed on the internet and are managed by a live dealer. Some of the games include live blackjack, live roulette, live baccarat and live lottery.
- Video Streaming – the live video technology that is used to stream casino games to your mobile device or computer.
- Real-Time – allows you to communicate with the dealer at the exact moment without any delays.
- Text Chat Function – at some live casinos, there is a text box on the screen where you can be able to chat with the dealer.
- Croupier – this term is mostly used when playing live roulette and is used as another way of saying dealer in French.
- Multiplayer Games – these games allow for more than one player to take part in the same game in real-time.
- Multi-Hand Games – Some live dealers allow you to have multiple hands within a single game. The limit is at five hands, and it gives you more chances of winning.
- Immersive Roulette – When playing live roulette, you can be allowed to change the camera angles.
- Live Common Draw Blackjack – this live blackjack variation allows more than one player to take part.
- Chips – similar to land-based casinos, the live dealer will deal the chips to according to how you bet.
- Discard Tray – This is the place where the used cards are placed, and it is located on the right side of the gaming table.
- Shoe – This is a cardholder for the cards that are still to be dealt with by the dealer.
- Pit Boss – this is the gaming area supervisor.
- Pit Manager – this is the individual who enforces the casino policy and is responsible for all the table in the casino.
Functionality and Equipment Terms
- Optical Character Recognition Technology (OCR) – this technology translates the physical transaction data done by the dealer.
- Casino Studio – This is the venue where the live casino games are streamed. The site could be a casino hall with gaming tables and cameras for live streaming.
- Game Control Unit (GCU) – it works to encode everything that happens on each of the gaming tables in a live casino to classify cards and the players with the same cards. It helps to avoid mistakes.
- Dealer’s Monitor – This monitor shows the dealer the number of players that are online together with their nicknames.
Other Recommended Gambling Terms Guides: