Best Visa and MasterCard Casinos USA
As a US player, two of the most popular online casino deposit methods that you should consider using before any other options include Visa and MasterCard. Using Visa or MasterCard at online casinos is not only secure but swift and easy. Hence all American credit card casinos accept the payment methods. Do you already own a credit or debit card from the two providers and wish to start playing gambling games? Well, then you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, you will find the best online casinos that accept Visa and MasterCard. You will also learn the advantages and disadvantages associated with the payment methods. Find out which is best Visa or MasterCard?!
Top 5 Online Casinos that Accept MasterCard & Visa
A listing of 2019’s best Visa and MasterCard casinos in USA. Make secure Visa casino payments or deposit using MasterCard at these secure casino sites accepting Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
How to Make Secure MasterCard and Visa Casino Payments
To start with your Visa/MasterCard deposit you will need to have an existing Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card. Thereafter, you will need to follow these quick and easy steps to make your real money casino debit cards deposit:
- Click on the ‘cashier/deposit’ option.
- Hover and click on the appropriate logo of the card you wish to use.
- Enter the necessary information required and the amount you wish to deposit.
- Confirm your details.
- Start playing real money gambling games!
You can deposit with MasterCard and Visa at the best credit card casino online and enjoy a whole lot of benefits of Visa casinos today. Both Visa and MasterCard credit & debit cards are really easy to use and they offer extremely high levels of security which is why they are the number one choice for so many online gamblers. Visa and MasterCard deposits are also usually processed instantly.
Why Your Visa or MasterCard Gets Rejected at Credit Card Casinos
A credit card rejection can happen for a number of different reasons, but you don’t need to panic because this is quite a common thing. It can happen when paying for your groceries online or it can happen when you try to make a deposit at Visa and MasterCard online casinos. It would be a good idea to check that you actually have enough in your account before you attempt to deposit at online casinos which accept Visa or MasterCard because if you don’t have enough on your card then the deposit will simply be declined.
You also need to make sure that you have entered the correct information when depositing at your favourite Visa/Mastercard casinos because this could also be why the transaction was declined/rejected. If you keep on encountering problems, the best thing to do would be to contact the financial institution that has issued you with the card, or try and contact the casino’s customer support to see if there is anything they can do to help you. Visa and MasterCard both provide dedicated and professionally trained 24-hour support for US customers.
Getting Verified at Visa/MasterCard Casino Sites
At a trusted online casino with Visa and MasterCard, you will often be asked to send in your personal details such as a colour copy of your personal identification card, a colour copy of your passport or your driver’s license and this is to prove that you are who you say you are. You may also have to send in a recent gas or electricity bill, a recent bank statement or other similar documentation and this is to prove that you do live at the address that you have said that you live at. The reason why you are asked for this is basically to prevent fraudulent activity and also to help prevent underage gambling.
Your verification documents will likely be rejected if they are older than three months old, so make sure that as soon as you receive your next bank statement or energy bill through the post that you make a copy and store it somewhere on your computer. Also remember to use these documents before they become three months old, otherwise they will be useless.
Also make sure that your casino verification documents have your current name and address on and that this information is correct because if the Zip code or some other important piece of information is slightly wrong, it will be rejected and you’ll have to start all over again. It is necessary to complete your due diligence so that you can freely deposit and withdraw to and from your preferred Visa & MasterCard casinos.
More about USA Online Casinos that Accept Visa & MasterCard
There are different kinds of Visa and MasterCards available to US players at online casinos that accept credit cards. You can play at online casinos that accept Visa and MasterCard use the following card options:
Credit and Debit Cards Accepted at Visa Casino Sites
- Debit Cards – US gamblers can be able to make instant transactions when using this card. However, the downside is that if not properly managed, players can overdraw from the account.
- Credit Cards – US players will be able to fund their casino account instantly with their Visa credit card and they will have to pay the bank back the money. The disadvantage is that if the money is not paid back it will accumulate interest.
- Prepaid Cards – Players will have to load the prepaid cards and then fund their Visa casino account. Once the funds are depleted players will have to load the card.
- Business – Usually used by high rollers at casino sites accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. It offers the same benefits as the credit card but will much higher limits.
Cards Accepted at MasterCard Casino Sites
- Credit Cards – Similar to Visa credit cards, MasterCard online credit cards allow US player to load their casino account instantly and pay the bank the money back.
- Debit Cards – There are different kinds of debit cards available for US players and can be used to load a casino account instantly.
- Prepaid Cards – There are three different kinds of MasterCard prepaid cards. However, there is little difference in the benefits that they offer for US gamblers.
- MasterPass – It is an easier and quicker payment option. Players can simply just tap on the pay with MasterPass to complete transactions.
Which is Best Visa or MasterCard in USA?
Visa &MasterCard offer more or less the same options in terms of payment methods on the internet. Hence, some US gamblers will ask which is the best Visa or MasterCard?.
Visa cards have a lower approval rate because of their general banking code for all transactions done on the internet. Unlike Visa, MasterCard has a banking code that is already set to work with legal and regulated online gambling sites.
Most US online gamblers prefer to use MasterCard but any casino player will be able to enjoy some of the best internet gambling experience irrespective of which one they use.
Visa & MasterCard Casino FAQs
- What is the difference between Visa and MasterCard?
- Do MasterCard & Visa online casinos protect player information?
- Which is the Best Visa and MasterCard Casino?
- Does a deposit with MasterCard and Visa casinos take a long time to process?
- What is the main advantage of using Visa or MasterCard at online casinos?
- Are Fees Involved When Using Visa or MasterCard?
Although there are more Visa debit and credit cards in circulation, there is no real difference between Visa and MasterCard. Both payment methods are widely accepted by top US casino sites. So, you’re good to go with whichever option.
When US player choose to play using Visa or MasterCard they can be sure that they are using some of the best and secure payment options. However, players should also choose to play at the best Visa and MasterCard casinos that are secure and regulated to ensure that their information is safe.
All of our highly recommend casinos are the best Visa and MasterCard accepting casinos. You can expect the best Visa or MasterCard casino experience when playing at any of them.
The timing depends on the Visa and MasterCard casinos that a player chooses to play at. The bank also plays a role in the time it takes for transactions to be processed. However, the transactions are usually instant when depositing with either Visa or MasterCard at online casinos.
Most of the online casinos in the United States allow players to make deposits and withdrawals using Visa and MasterCard.
Generally, there are no fees involved when using Visa casinos or MasterCard accepting casinos. However, for MasterCard, you can get charged a fee when cashing out from an ATM owned by another bank than the one that issued the card