Which Is the Highest Payout Casino Game?
Blackjack is one of the best and highest payout casino games in the industry. Players are spoilt for choice where casino games are considered. With all the variety and variations not all players are aware of which games payout the most. That is how you ended up here. There are a few casino games that payout really well, however, today we are focusing on the highest payout casino game. Blackjack is a popular casino game that has been around for decades. While it doesn’t have insanely big jackpots similarly to slots, the game has great odds and a low house edge. The game aims to create a hand that is as close as possible to 21. One of the best ways to make money while playing blackjack is to apply a basic strategy. Using a strategy can see players lower the house edge in a manner that will be of advantage for them. We take a look at the basic blackjack strategy as well as the blackjack variations that pay well.
House Edge of The Highest Payout Casino Game
Blackjack or 21 as it is also commonly known has a house edge of 0.13%. This means that players have a 99.87% chance of winning. When playing classic blackjack games without a strategy, the house edge increase to between 1 and 3%. It is important to remember that in blackjack, you are playing against the dealer rather than other players. This essentially makes blackjack odds easier to win.
Online Blackjack Variations
Blackjack online is a lucrative casino game that all players should learn. There are plenty of variations, and it could be beneficial to know the housed edge for each game. Most of the blackjack variations have a house edge lower than 1%. We have listed some of the best blackjack variations below.
- Pontoon has a house edge between 0.42% and 0.62% depending on the casino and software provider
- Atlantic City Blackjack has a house edge between 0.36% and 0.39%
- European Blackjack at many casino websites ranges between 0.39% and 0.62% house edge
- Blackjack Surrender has a house edge of 0.52% and depending on the house rules. It can lower the house edge by 0.09% at most.
- Blackjack switch when using an optimal strategy has a house edge of 0.58%
- Perfect Pairs generally has a house edge of 1% at several internet casinos
- Double Exposure Blackjack generally has a house edge of 0.67% at web-based casino sites.
Play Blackjack Online
You can also learn to play blackjack using how easy step by step guide when you have gone through the rules and strategies here a few tips and tricks to remember. If the game of 21 is being played with one deck of cards you can split the aces, stand on a hard 17 to 21 or soft 19 to 21. If you hit on a hand that has a total of 11 chances that you will bust are very slim. Our biggest tip for playing the highest payout game is a natural blackjack hand is always a winner. That is a hand that consists of a 10-value card and an ace. Blackjack is a fun game that pays out well. Visit the US online casinos that we have vetted on our site to play blackjack today.