Skip to main content

Winaday Casino Game of the Month

Coin Rush is the game of the month at Winaday Casino this September. This particular promotion is only available on cryptocurrency deposits like Bitcoin and Coinify. The promotion is valid until September 30th.And, all winners will be announced on 17 October 2020 via the Windaday Casino website.

Promotional offers that casinos host like the game of the month, tournaments, and contests are marketing efforts to entice new players to sign up, or get existing players something new and exciting to look forward to.

The prizes and bonuses offered in this instance are usually different from the benefits that already exist at the casino. These are also usually great value for money. Because of this, they only last for a period of time and is not a constant offer like all the other bonuses and prizes.

Winaday game of the month

Coin Rush Slot Details

Winaday game of the month, Coin Rush, is an exciting luxury themed slot game available to play all September. This 5 reel, 20 payline slot has some amazing features that make the game extra interesting. The game features 2 wild symbols and various free spins. There is also a multiplier that increases every time you win, as well as a scatter symbol and bonus round.

You can play the game in real-time, or you can set it to auto mode and preset the number of rounds you would like to take and how much to wager on each.

How you play the Winaday game of the month is also quite simple. Here’s what you do:

  1. Log into your Winaday casino account and make a deposit. If you don’t have an account, you will have to create one.
  2. Make a deposit, remember only cryptocurrency deposits are accepted.
  3. Head over to the game of the month section on the site and select Coin Rush.
  4. Place your bet and click “spin” to play.
  5. That’s it! It’s that simple.

Coin Rush Bonuses

Winaday game of the month has a number of crypto bonuses as well as regular casino bonuses for you to take advantage of. Crypto bonuses make up 60% of the overall bonus offering while regular casino bonuses make up the other 40%.

Crypto bonuses include free spins only and can be redeemed with the bonus code CRYPTOGOTM. This bonus is only redeemable twice a day and has a 25x wager requirement. Regular casino bonuses are redeemable once a day with a wagering requirement of 23x. The bonus code is GOTM.

In addition to crypto and regular casino bonuses, there are also other ongoing contests for you to enter. For every 500 spins on the Coin Rush slot, you get 1 ticket which will be entered into this month’s contest. The prizes up for grabs are as follows:

1st Place:              $250

2nd Place:             $100

3rd Place:             $50

VIP Winners:     VIP prizes are doubled

 



Related Posts