Online Roulette for Real Money
Welcome to the best online roulette casino guide. Our casinos use an online roulette simulator to mimic roulette games. By using a simulator, you experience the game in its most real form. At these casinos, you have the option of playing free European roulette and online roulette real money.
For more on how to play roulette like a pro, we’ve stated the rules of the game, and provided an online roulette strategy to help you place the best roulette bets. All that’s left is to choose a roulette wheel online, and click the play button.
Best Online Roulette Casinos 2021
If you’re looking for the best casinos, we have a list of the top 5 online roulette sites that accept US players. We also have a more extensive list of casinos in our table, giving you more options. Make safe and reliable deposits and withdrawals at any of these casinos.
Play Roulette Online: Top 5 Roulette Casinos
To simplify the selection process, we’ve gathered some of our top roulette experts. The experts have reviewed the casinos and narrowed them down to five. Have a look at what they are:
- Red Dog Casino – Red Dog Casino has an overall amount of $12, 250 in bonuses to be won. The casinos return to player rate stands at 98,28%. That is higher than most casinos. The casino is also well known for being diverse in its roulette offering, which places it at the top of the list.
- Lincoln Casino – This casino is best known for offering great mobile roulette functionality. The games display just as it would on a desktop. But, the quality and graphics of the game is not compromised. Because of this, Lincoln casino has bagged position two on our list of best casinos.
- Slots.lv – is primarily focused on slot games. But, its also well known for its huge library of other casino games where roulette is a front runner.
- Bovegas Casino – Bovegas Casino is known for being a reliable casino. Bovegas is a good choice in this regard.
- Old Havana Casino – This casino has a win rate of 99,55% and is rated 4,5 out of 5 stars overall. With a winning rate that high, your chances of winning get increased significantly.
Best Online Roulette: Criteria for Top Roulette Casinos
We select a roulette casino online using set criteria. Here’s a quick rundown of what they are:
- Bonuses and Criteria – Every player is in search of the best bonuses and promotions to get more value for their money. Casinos also see good bonuses as a way to gain a competitive edge over their competitors. This is a big deciding factor for our experts. Bonuses can include free spins and welcome bonus packages.
- Winning Rates – Casinos that offer players the best odds of winning are definitely on our list of top picks.
- Software Diversity – we look at whether the casino offers games from a variety of suppliers. This is to accommodate the needs of many players not just a select few. Big names like Microgaming and Netent is always a plus.
- Safety and Security – We have a high regard for the safety of our players. Therefore, we only trust casinos that have a good reputation. We look for certification, SSL encryption technology and the use of RNG’s.
- Mobile Functionality – this is a preference for many players lately. Our job is to look at whether the casino is compatible with other devices and operating systems.
Roulette Online Real Money
Play roulette real money at the casinos that we have listed above. Like any casino game, once you know the basics and the rules, it is easy to start.
Learn online roulette simulators, roulette table layout, and roulette bonuses. Find about how to play roulette in the sections below or you can read our how to play roulette guide to win.
Rules of Roulette
Roulette rules are not complicated. Here are some of the basics to remember:
- The game begins with every player making a bet. There are various bets that you can make including a corner bet and a red or black bet. There are also straight bets where you bet on a single number.
- The roulette wheel gets spun, and the wheel stops when the ball lands on a specific winning number.
- Numbers 1 through 36 are visible on the wheel. There is also a zero, and sometimes, a double zero.
- When the wheel stops and the ball drops into one of the slots, that is the winning number.
- At that point winning bets receive roulette payouts, and losing bets are collected by the casino.
We mentioned a zero and/or double zero. This is one of the genuine distinctions in the game. There are two different versions of this game: the American and European roulette online versions.
In the European version, the wheel has just a single zero. In the American version, there is both a zero and a double zero. This changes the odds of each of the numbers landing in a slot on the wheel. Other versions you may find such as French roulette or Roulette Royale, have slight rule differences.
Online Roulette Gambling
We offer a few online roulette tips to follow that will help you get the most of your game sessions. Some of our tried and trusted roulette tips include:
- Make sure that you do not bet more than your bankroll can afford. Smart money management will keep you in the game longer.
- Play the European version of the game if possible. The fact that there is no double zero will increase the odds of the individual numbers or groups of numbers landing on the wheel.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the roulette table layout and where the bets are placed.
- Learn what is meant by an inside bet (bets made “inside” the general layout). And, an outside bet, (bets made “outside” the general layout)
- Stay away from online roulette strategy, such as the “Martingale” systems, as a way of “beating the game.” A Martingale system involves doubling your bet after each loss. This will not produce a net profit for you in the long run.
Roulette Games Variations
The great benefit of playing casino games is the different types of roulette available to play. What’s more, they are available to play on your mobile smartphones and tablets as well.
The different types have their own rules and other things that can positively affect the odds of the game. However, there are some rules of roulette for all variants. See some of the variations below:
Roulette Bets Odds and Payouts
The odds will always be against you because of the house edge. And, when you play for money, you need to familiarise yourself with the odds of winning. Keep in mind that roulette odds are affected by the roulette variant and the rules that apply to the game. Also, note that European roulette online has better odds compared to the American roulette.
Read more about roulette odds from our guide.
There’s also a wide range of bets that you can make in the game. And, each bet comes with its own payout ratio. Roulette offers between 16 and 20 different bets depending on where you play. We have a page dedicated to discussing the different roulette bets and you can visit the page for more on that.
But, just briefly, you get outside and inside bets that you can make on almost any roulette wheel. Then there’s call bets and bets that you only find at some casinos. Remember each type of bet has its own payout value so make sure you check the roulette odds chart before you play.
There is a certain online roulette strategy you may want to try in order to make your money go as far as possible. One way of doing this is through good money management. You do not want to make bets that exceed reasonable limits. A good rule of thumb to follow is that your maximum bet shouldn’t be over 1/40th of your bankroll.
Online Roulette Live
Want to experience the rush of live roulette but from the comfort of your own home and mobile phone? Then playing live roulette USA is the option for you. There are roulette gambling sites USA that offer the option to play live dealer roulette using an online roulette simulator. The rules and strategies that are applicable in online roulette games are the same in live roulette and regular roulette.
Play Online Roulette for Free
Did you know that you can play free online roulette games? Most reputable casino websites give gamblers the chance to play free games. This means you can play free European roulette as well as free American roulette online.
All you need to do is sign into your account and find the roulette free play button. In return, players can learn how to play the game online before they place any actual bets.
Best Roulette Online: For Mobile
American gamblers are able to enjoy playing real roulette from their smartphones and tablets. They can play free roulette no download or choose to download a roulette app. They are also eligible for the best online roulette bonus when playing internet roulette for real money.
Real Money Roulette FAQs
There is no set limit for how long you can play free. Feel free to enjoy roulette games for as long as you like.
Firstly, register your profile with a reputable and regulated casino of your choice. Once that first step is done, you have to deposit money into your casino account. When the money reflects in your account, you can choose to play online roulette real cash from the casino game
Online gambling is about luck, and even though strategies can help improve your winning chances, there is still no guarantee of a win.
When the number that is chosen wins, the original bet will be multiplied by 35 and this applies to all bet including the 0 and the 00.
Yes, all internet casinos offer online roulette real money USA. However, to enjoy the benefits of playing cash roulette online, play at a casino that safe and regulated.
We firstly recommend that you okay European roulette because this variation offers you the best odds of winning at 1,35%. Some players feel that betting on red even numbers are best, while others feel differently.
There are tons of roulette casinos that come highly recommended. But if we had to choose, we’d say Red Dog Casino.
Online gambling is technically illegal in the USA, but players have come away with it through gambling at offshore casinos situated on tribal land.
These can vary and do very often. But the most common numbers we know of at this point is 2, 5, 20 and 29.
Yes, because there is no way to predetermine the outcome of the game once the ball is rolled. It also relies on a random number generator for results.
See More Casino Games