How to Play Roulette for US Players
US players tend to think that learning how to play roulette is difficult. At first glance of the roulette game, it looks intimidating with its numbers, colors and the different bets that you can make on the table. If you’re a beginner or new to the game of online roulette, this guide is perfect for you because it will teach you all the roulette online game rules. Roulette is one of the table games that are fun to play and easy to learn. The rules used to play roulette online can be used to play the magically wheel in a traditional land-based casino.
The roulette table is one is the most intimidating aspect of playing roulette. Once players learn all about how the table and the wheel then they can confidently boost about learning how to play roulette in Vegas. It is as good as learning the game online from anywhere in the US as the rules do not change. When you read through our how to play roulette online guide you learn about the rules of the game, the types of bets, the table and the strategies that you can expect at various online casinos in the US
Top US Casinos to Play Online Roulette
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site||One of the Best Slots site in America|
|Play Bovegas Casino||Leading Fantasy Slots Casino Site|
|Play Cafe Casino||User-friendly Casino Site!|
|Play Irish luck Casino||Great Payment Options|
|Play Lucky Red|
|One of the New Slots Sites in the US!|
|Play Slots of Vegas Casino|
Playing Roulette Online
Here at Best USA Casino Sites, we vet for the best online roulette casino sites for US players. We put the internet casino sites that we identify through a stringent review process to ensure that they are legit. So, as a result, if you choose any of the casino sites that we have listed here on our website, you can be sure that they are safe, regulated and continuously reviewed to ensure that they are good for US players.
Online Roulette can be one of the most exciting games that can be played. Roulette is a French word that means small wheel. The small wheel has almost 38 numbered pockets that are coloured in red and black. The wheel also has a zero that is green in colour typically. It is important to note that the game of Roulette is not the same at all casinos. The game is usually played by betting on combinations, numbers and ranges as well as colours. Winning provides the casino player at least 36 times more than the cost of their wager.
Many casino players tend to try to adopt a certain playing strategy for online roulette. According to the laws of chance, every number average outs in the long run and by applying this particular strategy, there is an equal opportunity for each number to be called at some point. While this is a decent strategy to go off of, some casino players believe that no strategy can be really be attributed to the game.
It has been noted that winning several times using a strategy does not necessarily indicate that one will always win with that same strategy. Many casino players have also stated that winning, in the end, will be losing if the game of Roulette is played continuously. If the casino player is going to stick or adopt a strategy, it becomes important to stick with that strategy and use it when playing, but not on a continual basis. The casino player has to be prepared to take the risk, however, in order for the strategy not to turn into a nightmare.
Roulette How to Play Rules
There are certain elements that one should consider prior to playing online Roulette. First, it is important to adjust to the background noise. Online casinos tend to try and emulate land casinos as much as possible. The casino player should be able to turn the animation on and off, however, at most online casinos. If this is not done correctly then the Roulette wheel will make a significant amount of noise and that can be frustrating during play. Additionally, selecting the right online casino is essential given the different variations of Roulette that there are. Some casinos have slower playing Roulette wheels, and others have faster playing ones. Casino enthusiasts often recommend fast-playing ones because of the excitement that they provide.
Even though the roulette table may be intimidating, the game is easy to play once you know how it works. A standard roulette game will consist of a betting table, the wheel, and a ball. Before the game can start, you have to place your wager on the table. The roulette table generally has three rows and 12 rows. Once that is done, the wheel will be spun, and the ball dropped in and once the wheel stops the ball will land in a coloured and numbered slot. If your wager is the same as where the ball landed then you win. However, if it does not match, then you lose, and a new game can be started once the table has been cleared.
How to Play Roulette Machines Online
There is only one basic rule of playing online roulette which is to predict where the ball will land on the Roulette wheel. You place chips on the table either on the inside bets, outside bets, or a combination of both. Playing roulette machines is no different from playing at a brick and mortar casino. Unless you are playing live roulette, games players will find that there is no croupier when playing online roulette machines.
How to Win at Roulette – Know Your Bets
Understanding how to win in roulette in real casino lies in understanding the different kinds of bets that can be made on the roulette table. Having knowledge about the bets make learning and playing roulette better and easier. Some bets are better than others; however, the house edge is the same for all the bets. The types of bets can be classified as per below:
These bets are the numbers on the table and can be made on a single number or up to six. Learning how to play roulette online using inside bets can be broken down as per below:
- Corner bet – Choosing to make a bet on four numbers that are next to each other by placing your chip at the corner that connects all the numbers. The odds for this bet are 8 to 1.
- Street Bet – When you place your bet on three numbers that are in a row by putting a chip at the end of the row. The odds for this bet are 11 to 1.
- Split Bet – Choosing to bet on two numbers that are opposite each other. Put the chip on the line that separates the two numbers. The odds for the bet are 17 to 1.
- Straight Up Bet – When you wager on one number by placing your wager on that specific number on the table. The odds for this bet are 35 to 1.
- Five Line Bet – Betting on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3 and you will place your chip on the line that is beside the 0, 00 and numbers 1 to 3. The bet can online be found in American roulette as it features the 00 bet. The bet odds are 6 to 1
- Six Line Bet – Choosing to make a wager on two rows with three numbers by placing your chip between the two rows at the end. The odds for this bet are 5 to 1.
These bets are all the wagers that you can make outside the number’s layout on the table. Similar to inside bets, there are some wagers you can make that are considered to be outside bets. Outside proposition bets have lower a house edge to are often regarded as less risky bets. Here is a list of the outside bets:
- The Dozens of Bets – There are three number groupings on the table, and they are divided in multiples of 12. Hence, they are called dozens. If you choose to place a wager on any of the dozens, you are wagering that any number in that dozen will win. You place your chip on either the first, second or third dozen. These bets have odds of 2 to 1.
- High or Low Bets – On the outside bets there are two boxes, one with 1 to 18 (low numbers) and 19 to 36 (high numbers). You can choose to place a bet on either two boxes predicting that the ball land on any numbers between 1 to 18 or 19 to 36. The odds for these bets are at 1 to 1.
- Odd or Even Number Bets – When you choose to wager on an even or odd section on the table, you are predicting that the ball will land in a slot where the number is even or odd. These bets payout 1 to 1.
- Colour Bets – Choosing to bet colour means that you are predicting that the ball will land in a slot of that colour regardless of what the number is. The two colours to choose from are black and red, which are displayed next to the even and odd boxes on the table. Place your chip in whichever colour you think will win. The odds for these bets are 1 to 1.
- Column Bets – You will choose to wager on an entire column of numbers, and you do so by placing your chip at the end of the column in the 2 to 1 box for that column. The payout for this bet is at 2 to 1.
Use Strategies – The Best Way to Play Roulette
Online roulette is a game of luck. However, there are strategies that you can use to improve your chances of winning. The strategies do not guarantee you a win. See below for some of the known roulette strategies:
- Oscar Grind’s Strategy
- Parlay Roulette System
- Martingale System
- Paroli System
- James Bond Strategy
- Fibonacci System
Types of Online Roulette to Play
There are essentially two types of Roulette online: American and European. American Roulette contains the extra numbers, which is why many say that European offers better odds for the first time player. American Roulette has the numbers 1 to 36 and 0 and 00. Casino players receive casino chips of different colours that make it easier to differentiate bets. American croupiers, which are Roulette dealers, then gather the casino chips in a certain manner utilizing their hands.
In European Roulette, however, there is no 00. Casino players receive the same coloured casino chips as other players. Here, the croupiers gather the casino chips with scoopers that look like rakes. European Roulette is often found to be more tempting because of the house edge that it offers in comparison to American Roulette. Each game, however, has its own benefits.
Tips on How to Play Roulette
When ion the process of learning how to play roulette casino games, you can easily get confused. The reason is because of the table and the variety of bets available to you. However, we have put together different kinds of tips that will help you play roulette online better. Players have to understand how the house edge works, bankroll management as well as knowing when to stop is essential. You can read the following guides to help you make playing roulette an enjoyable experience.
Free Play Roulette FAQs
What is the Best Bet in Roulette?
No particular bet is better than the other because the house edge for all the different bets is the same. Since there is a zero and double zero difference in the American and French roulette the house edge is specific to the game. The house edge for American roulette is 5.26% and for French is 2.7%.
How Does the Game of Roulette Work?
In the game of roulette, you have to predict where the ball will land in the roulette wheel. You do so by placing wagers on the roulette table.
How Do You Win on Roulette?
There is no particular way of learning how to play roulette and win because it is a game of luck. The only way to improve your chance of winning is by using various strategies effectively.
What are the Rules of Roulette?
The game of roulette is played using a roulette wheel and a table where players will place their bets. The croupier will spin the wheel once players have made all their bets and drop the ball into the wheel. The wheel will spin until it stops and the ball will land in any of the slots on the wheel to reveal the winning number of colour.
Can I Play Roulette for Free?
Yes, web-based roulette casinos offer players free roulette games which players can use to learn how to play roulette strategy and all the game nuances.
See More Roulette Guides
- Roulette Odds
- European Roulette
- French Roulette
- American Roulette
- Mini Roulette
- Royale Roulette
- Roulette Computer
- Roulette Cheats
- Casino Roulette
- Roulette Systems
- Roulette Lessons
- Zoom Roulette
- Roulette Tips
- Roulette Strategies
- Roulette Bets
- Martingale Systems
- Fibonacci System
- James Bond Strategy
- Oscar Grind’s Strategy
- d’Alembert System
- Paroli System
- Parlay Roulette System