Online Casinos That Accept PayPal 2022
PayPal is one of the many banking methods available to you at top casino sites today. The method is safe and convenient to use, and a number of casinos offer PayPal as a banking option so accessibility is easy too.
This particular guide is dedicated to telling you all you need to know about PayPal. Discover how to make deposits and withdrawals, and get a general overview of how it works. We also detail the services charges and processing times, as well as some pros and cons that come with using this method.
Best PayPal Casinos
Do US Casinos Accept PayPal?
US players are continually looking for online casinos that accept PayPal. No surprise because since its establishment in 1998 it has been a convenient financial service which both businesses and individuals use. Through this service, you can make payments and withdraw money. There are quite a several gambling sites worldwide that make use of PayPal as a casino deposit method.
However, in the USA, casinos that accept PayPal are quite rare, if any exist at all. PayPal only accepts gambling deposits from countries where online gambling is not illegal. Now, although American states have legal forms of online gambling, it is not universal across the whole country. That is probably why the laws do not allow unbridled use of PayPal to make casino deposits. The gambling laws in the USA prohibit players from using PayPal services to make casino deposits or receive a casino payout.
Will There Be US Casinos That Accept PayPal in the Future?
There has been quite a wave of American states legalizing various forms of gambling, including online sports betting and casino sites. We can safely assume that the tide is turning in America, where internet casinos are concerned.
This situation is likely to encourage the authorities to change laws around online gambling and betting in general.
In turn, making available safe casino sites payment methods like PayPal legal is the next logical step. Soon casinos that accept PayPal will become as common as casinos accepting Visa, Mastercard or wire transfers as deposit and cash out methods.
Alternative PayPal Casino Payment Methods
You cannot legally make a casino deposit using PayPal as a US player. So, what does this mean for US players who want alternative casino payment methods?
Well, we do have an expertly curated list of online gambling sites that accept US players. These sites offer alternative convenient and USA friendly casino deposit methods. If you do not want to use Visa, Mastercard, credit or debit cards to make casino deposits, there are other options.
Below is a list of alternative casino deposit methods offered at the top US casinos we recommend.
- Secure payment voucher – at BoVegas Casino
- Bitcoin – all the casinos we recommended offer bitcoin casino payments
- Gift Cards – at Red Dog and High Noon Casino
- American Express – accepted at most US casinos, e.g. Sun Palace casino
How PayPal Casinos Work
If you are not from the United States there is nothing that stops you from using this safe banking option. It is also easy to use and to create an account.
Creating a PayPal account is a fairly simple process and requires very little information. The process takes a few minutes to complete and there are no sign-up fees required to open an account. To start the process, paste the PayPal URL into your browser, click on its official website and search for the sign-up icon. This process is usually very self-explanatory.
Once you’re on the sign-up page, you’ll find a form that you need to fill out with your personal information. Once you’ve completed this process, you’ll need to provide a valid email address which will be used to send you a link. To complete the registration, click on the link to verify your information.
Online Casino PayPal Deposit
Transporting funds to and from your PayPal account is also relatively hassle-free. To make deposits you need to sync your normal bank account to your PayPal account before you can process transactions using this method.
- To make a payment from your regular bank account into your PayPal account you need to visit the casino’s payment portal.
- You’ll then search for and select the PayPal option and follow instructions.
- The funds should reflect in your casino account once the transaction has been verified via email.
- This process requires a small transaction fee which will be deducted from the money transferred into your casino account. How much money is deducted will also depend on how big the deposit amount is.
Withdrawals At PayPal Casino Sites
Same with making withdrawals it is easy to request your winnings at a casino when you use PayPal. Below is step by step on how to make your PayPal withdrawal:
- Once you are logged into the casino, head over to the cashier.
- Choose PayPal as your withdrawal method and the amount you want to cash out.
- Submit your request and wait for the casino to process your request.
- When the request has been cleared, you will have your winnings in your PayPal account.
Service Fees At Casino Sites That Accept PayPal
When you send and receive money from your banking account via your PayPal account it’s deemed a personal transaction. When your funding source is your PayPal account to the casino there are no service charges provided that no currency conversion is required.
But, when your funding source is any other bank card then there’s a service fee of 2.60% + a fixed fee. This is if no currency conversions are required. There are no services charges for winnings being paid into your PayPal account either. Of course, there are many other types of transactions and there are set service charges for those.
Most PayPal payments take a total of 3-5 business days to process. If your payment takes longer or doesn’t go through at all there are several reasons why.
- You may not have enough money in your PayPal account
- The account may be locked or currently inactive
- Your account may be temporarily restricted for whatever reason
- Or your details may be incorrect
Online Casino PayPal Security
PayPal is a global giant. And, because they operate on such a large platform, security is a major concern for both the PayPal users and the company itself. They need to guarantee the safety of all transactions if they want to stay in business and maintain a good reputation. PayPal casinos use a two-way verification process to protect user’s information.
You can either secure your account using a pin created by you, or through SSL encryption. Both options are very safe and PayPal has support staff monitoring transaction activity on a daily basis all throughout the day. Over the 20 plus years that PayPal has been in business, no major instance of cyber theft or other fraudulent activity has surfaced.
Casino That Accepts PayPal Pros and Cons
PayPal poses many advantages and this is one of the reasons why the platform has achieved such massive success. However, anything that has benefits also has cons and fortunately for PayPal there are not many.
Here’s a look at some benefits of using PayPal.
- PayPal is one of the safest ways of banking online. PayPal follows European banking licensing protocol which is mandated to apply the highest levels of security.
- Payments are accessible immediately, which means that you can get your gambling underway in no time.
- Anonymity is a guarantee.
- All transactions processed through PayPal are free of charge.
- Navigating your way on the system is easy as it was designed to be user-friendly.
Below are the cons of using this banking method:
- Not available at US casinos
- There are possible fees to pay when using the payment method.
How We Review The Best PayPal Casinos
There’s a simple formula when it comes to rating banking methods. We have a three simple review criteria that we used to determine the reliability of banking methods.
- Safety and Security: For us, where money is concerned safety and security is key. This is the first thing we consider when we review payment methods. All payment options should be encrypted and operated by trusted companies.
- Payout Speed: Speedy deposits and withdrawals is what we consider next. Nobody wants the hassle of waiting unnecessarily long for deposits or withdrawals to reflect. This is why speedy transactions are key.
- Customer Support: Our third and final point to check is customer service. If there is something wrong with your transaction, or you need help clarifying something you would like someone to be on standby for that.
Casino Online PayPal FAQs
Yes, there are casino sites that accept PayPal for both deposits and withdrawals. You can make quick and safe payments in and out of your casino account.
Betfair, Bet365, 32Red and many others. Unfortunately, there are no US casinos that accept PayPa
Gambling with PayPal is quite simple. All you do is transfer money from your bank account into your PayPal account provided that the two are linked. Then, you transfer the money into your casino account and make bets from there.
Yes, it’s possible that your PayPal balance might be negative and there are many reasons for that. But the company will attempt to recoup all owed money as soon as a new deposit is made into the account.
Blocking might not be the right word. But, you are able to disconnect your PayPal account from your bank account if you no longer wish to make transactions via PayPal.
Yes, you can use PayPal at Planet 7 Casino. The casino is able to offer the banking option to players who are not American because it also accepts players from other countries.
To pay with PayPal, you have to select it as your payment method of choice. But you must have an already existing PayPal account to do this.
See Other Casino Banking Guides
- Casinos that Accept Skrill
- Visa and MasterCard Casinos
- American Express Casinos
- Bitcoin Casinos
- Click2Pay Casinos
- Western Union Casinos
- uPayCard Casinos
- Casinos Accepting eCheck
- Visa Gift Card Casinos
- Wire Transfer Casinos
- Debit Card Casinos
- Other US Deposit Methods
- How to Make Withdrawals
- Same Day Payout Casinos
- Casino Limits