PayPal Casinos – Deposit Using PayPal
PayPal is an e-wallet service that gives users instant access to their funds. This is a very popular payment method for casinos, however, not all of them offer PayPal as a deposit and withdrawal method. Fortunately, due to its popularity, there are more PayPal casinos that offer the method compared to those who don’t.
Discover why casinos that accept PayPal offer this convenient banking method and how to use it to make deposits and withdrawals. Find out if there are any USA casinos that accept PayPal.
Best Online Casinos That Accept PayPal
PayPal Casinos for USA Players
US players are continually looking for online casinos that accept PayPal. No surprise because since its establishment in 1998 it has been a convenient financial service which both businesses and individuals use. Through this service, you can make payments and withdraw money. There are quite a several gambling sites worldwide that make use of PayPal as a casino deposit method.
However, in the USA, casinos that accept PayPal are quite rare, if any exist at all. PayPal only accepts gambling deposits from countries where online gambling is illegal. Now, although American states have legal forms of online gambling, it is not universal across the whole country. That is probably why the laws do not allow unbridled use of PayPal to make casino deposits. The gambling laws in the USA prohibit players from using the PayPal service to make casino deposits or receive a casino payout.
US Friendly Payment Alternatives
You cannot legally make a casino deposit using PayPal as a US player. So, what does this mean for US players who want alternative casino payment methods?
Well, we do have an expertly curated list of online gambling sites that accept US players. These sites offer alternative convenient and USA friendly casino deposit methods. If you do not want to make use of the standard Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card to make casino deposits, then we do have some alternatives for you.
Below is a list of alternative casino deposit methods offered at the top US casinos we recommend.
- Secure payment voucher – at BoVegas Casino
- Bitcoin – all the casinos we recommended offer bitcoin casino payments
- Gift Cards – at Red Dog and High Noon Casino
- American Express – Use at most US casinos, e.g. Sun Palace casino
Will there be US Casinos that Accept PayPal in the Future?
There has been quite a wave of American states legalizing various forms of gambling, including online sports betting and casino sites. We can safely assume that the tide is turning in America, where internet casinos are concerned.
This situation is likely to encourage the authorities to change laws around online gambling and betting in general.
In turn, making available safe casino sites payment methods like PayPal legal is the next logical step. With all those likely possibilities, we do foresee casinos that accept PayPal will become as common as casinos accepting Visa, Mastercard or wire transfers as deposit and cash out methods.
Creating a PayPal Account
If you are not from the United States there is nothing that stops you from using this safe banking option. It is also easy to use and to create an account.
Creating a PayPal account is a fairly simple process and requires very little information. The process takes a few minutes to complete and there are no sign-up fees required to open an account. To start the process, paste the PayPal URL into your browser, click on its official website and search for the sign-up icon. This process is usually very self-explanatory.
Once you’re on the sign-up page, you’ll find a form that you need to fill out with your personal information. Once you’ve completed this process, you’ll need to provide a valid email address which will be used to send you a link. To complete the registration, click on the link to verify your information.
Online Casinos that Accept PayPal Deposits
Transporting funds to and from your PayPal account is also relatively hassle-free. To make deposits you need to sync your normal bank account to your PayPal account before you can process transactions using this method.
- To make a payment from your regular bank account into your PayPal account you need to visit the casinos payment portal.
- You’ll then search for and select the PayPal option and follow instructions.
- The funds should reflect in your casino account once the transaction has been verified via email.
- This process requires a small transaction fee which will be deducted from the money transferred into your casino account. How much money is deducted will also depend on how big the deposit amount is.
Online Casino PayPal Withdrawal
Same with making withdrawals it is easy to request your winnings at a casino when you use PayPal. Below is step by step on how to make your PayPal withdrawal:
- Once you are logged into the casino, head over to the cashier.
- Choose PayPal as your withdrawal method and the amount you want to cash out.
- Submit your request and wait for the casino to process your request.
- When the request has been cleared, you will have your winnings in your PayPal account.
Casinos that Accept PayPal: Security
PayPal is a global giant and because they operate on such a large platform, security is a major concern for both the PayPal users and the company itself. They need to guarantee the safety of all transactions if they want to stay in business and maintain a good reputation. PayPal casinos use a two-way verification process to protect user’s information.
You can either secure your account using a pin created by you, or through SSL encryption. Both options are very safe and PayPal has support staff monitoring the transaction activity on those accounts on a daily basis all throughout the day. Over the 20 plus years that PayPal has been in business, no major instance of cyber theft or other fraudulent activity has surfaced.
Benefits and Cons of Using PayPal
PayPal poses many advantages and this is one of the reasons why the platform has achieved such massive success. However, anything that has benefits also has cons and fortunately for PayPal there are not many.
Here’s a look at some of the benefits of using PayPal.
- PayPal is one of the safest ways of banking online. PayPal follows European banking licensing protocol which is mandated to apply the highest levels of security.
- Payments are accessible immediately, which means that you can get your gambling underway in no time.
- Anonymity is a guarantee.
- All transactions processed through PayPal are free of charge.
- Navigating your way on the system is easy as it was designed to be user friendly.
Below are the cons of using this banking method:
- Not available at US casinos
- There are possible fees to pay when using the payment method
Casino Sites that Accept PayPal
Do online casinos accept PayPal?
Yes, there are casino sites that accept PayPal for both deposits and withdrawals. You can make quick and safe payments in and out of your casino account.
Which online casinos take PayPal?
Betfair, Bet365, 32Red and many others. Unfortunately, there are no US casinos that accept PayPal.
Can I use PayPal credit at a casino in Vegas?
No, you can only use your PayPal to book a hotel room.
Can you use PayPal at Planet 7 Casino?
Yes, you can use PayPal at Planet 7 Casino. The casino is able to offer the banking option to players who are not American because it also accepts players from other countries.
Do US online casinos accept PayPal?
Unfortunately, no, there are no US casinos that accept PayPal.
See Other Casino Banking Guides