Recently updated on January 4th, 2023
Best Euro Casinos Online in 2023
The best Euro casinos cater to various players that are from well-known European countries such as Sweden, Germany, Italy, Norway, Denmark and Finland. To help players from these countries find the best European online casinos, we research and review casino sites that accept EU players.
We compile a list of the best online casinos in Europe that offer generous bonuses, a massive selection of games, big jackpots and fast cashouts. Find out how to choose top European casinos online below.
Best European Online Casinos
How to Find European Casinos Online
Not all the European casinos online can be considered the best. It is because not all of them are regulated and safe for players. Hence, there are process on how to find the best. We have our review process below that we follow to find all the best European online casinos. You can use this process to also evaluate other casinos on the internet.
- Safe and Regulated Casinos – when you play at a safe and regulated casino, you will not be cheated and will be playing at a casino that is fair.
- Bonuses and Promotions – casinos need to offer bonuses as a way to keep players and reward them for being loyal. However, these bonuses need to have reasonable wagering requirements.
- Game Selection – the casino needs to offer a varied selection of casino games while offering the most popular games from well-known providers.
- Fast Deposits and Withdrawals – playing for real money means getting money into the casino account as quickly as possible and the same will apply to withdrawing winnings.
- Customer Support – the casinos need to have professionals that are available to help with issues or queries 24/7. They must offer live chat and email support as the minimum.
Games at the Best Casino in Europe
Euro casinos are happy to offer great games that are tailored to a European audience. For example, a European version of blackjack has been developed by Microgaming, one of the world’s top casinos software developers, and is widely played throughout the world. The European version of roulette is commonly played in casinos, and you can also find variations such as French Roulette and Roulette Royale that have a decidedly European flavour.
However, these are not the only games that are available at the Euro casinos online. There is a far bigger selection of casino games that you can play at a Euro casino. The selection becomes even bigger when the casino is supported by more than one provider.
Here are some of the casino games available at the best online casino in Europe.
- Online Slots – There is a varied selection of online slots that European players to choose to play whether it is for real money or for free.
- Blackjack Online – Get as close to 21 and beat the dealer’s hand to win at blackjack. Even with the different variations of the game the objective is the same.
- Roulette Online – You have many options to bet on when playing roulette some of them giving you a 50/50 chance of winning.
- Baccarat Online – Similar to blackjack, you will have to get close to a certain number to win but in the case of baccarat it is nine.
- Poker Online – A good strategy and skills will help you win this popular casino game no matter the kind of variation you choose to play.
- Live Dealer Games – You can stream the game from your home and play for real money in real-time playing roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and other games.
Euro Casino Bonuses
Expect to claim premium bonuses and promotions when you play at the best Euro casinos. When you are playing for real money don’t pass the opportunity to boost your bankroll by claiming various bonuses at European casinos. What’s more, you will have the option to choose which bonus works for you because there are different kinds available.
There are bonuses such as the no deposit bonus which you can claim without making any deposit. Most players use this kind of casino bonus to test out European online casinos. Other bonuses and promotions that you can look forward to include welcome, reload, free spins, birthday and refer a friend bonus. For even better casino rewards, you can join the loyalty programs.
An important thing to note about casino bonuses is the terms and conditions that are attached to them. These terms let you in on what is required to claim and make the most of the bonuses offered. So, be sure to read them before you claim any casino promotion.
Banking at a Euro Casino Online
When you are interested in playing for real money, you will need to fund your casino account and the casino needs to offer an avenue to do that. Hence, the best online European casinos will have a wide selection of banking methods that you can use to load your casino account.
What’s more, the payment options are secure and most offer instant deposits. However, withdrawals will take a bit more time since there will be verification that is needed before you can get your winnings. The best European online casinos will offer banking options that include PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly, PaySafeCard, Bitcoin and more.
European Casinos Licensing
The best European casinos online are licensed by some of the well-known authorities in the world of online gambling. The authorities are known to be safe and reliable with a good reputation for having strict requirements. Should a casino not adhere to the rules provided by these regulators, they will face penalties or might even have their license revoked and blacklisted. The gambling operators not only make sure that the casinos are fair towards players but also protect the players as well.
Online Gambling in Europe
The situation regarding online gaming and the law in Europe is somewhat complex and deserves a brief explanation. The European Commission does approve of online gaming; however, there have been some member states that have had a different view, with some of them actually banning the activity.
However, things have been changing over the past several years, with nations coming to the realization that they are better off regulating and taxing online gaming operators than they are in believing it doesn’t exist. France and Italy have most notably come around. Eventually, it is hoped that all the countries within the EU might adopt common standards for online gaming.
There is a multitude of online casinos in Europe and they are all regulated by gaming authorities. Most of them that are looking to reach an international audience will make their website and casino available in multiple languages, and customer support personnel can service inquiries in different tongues.
Some of these casinos include those we certainly recommend and review here. All of these casinos have very extensive methods to make casino deposits and withdrawals, and of course, they all accept the Euro for gaming transactions. Some better casinos will allow you to transact in a number of different currencies.
FAQs About the Best Online European Casinos
Yes, you can gamble online if you are from Europe. There are four jurisdictions that licenses casinos that accepts players from Europe.
Yes, as long as the casino has a license that states that they can accept players in Europe that include the UK. So, you can play at such a casino.
No, gambling in the UK is legal and was regulated since 1960. There was also the introduction for the Gambling Act of 2005 which loosened the gambling regulations even more.
Yes, Europe has quite a few large casinos that offers amazing experiences for players.
Casino di Campione is to date the largest casino in Europe by size and is found in Italy.
There are no actual casinos as far as we know, but there are certain venues that have obtained certification to conduct specified games like poker.
Yes, Italian criminal law has declared gambling illegal in the country.
Other Recommended Casino Guides: