Live Baccarat Online – Play Against Real Dealers
Live Baccarat online is often associated with high rollers; however, the game is suited for players with any bankroll. The card game has simple rules, and the interface is exactly as seen in a live baccarat casino venue. We don’t see why players at all gambling levels wouldn’t want to give live baccarat games a chance.
Read our guide and learn how to play live baccarat. Also find our top three reasons why playing live casino baccarat is better than going up against RNGs.
Top Live Dealer Baccarat Casinos 2021
A list of online casinos offering live dealer baccarat can be found below. Select any one of the casinos to play baccarat online for real money. Each casino has a host of secure and reliable deposit methods like Visa, MasterCard, and Amex.
Play Live Online Baccarat
At first glance, baccarat looks and sounds like live blackjack. It isn’t. The aim of baccarat is to get to 9 and blackjack players need to get to 21.
Picking up on the game isn’t difficult at all, especially with live baccarat online free play where you are able to practice live baccarat strategy with no risk. As far as betting goes, there are only three main betting options to remember: You can bet on the player, the banker, or a tie bet. Side bets and all other types don’t apply here.
The house edge associated with baccarat is usually around 1% and the human dealer has that upper hand in the game. So, to stand a chance to win, you need to know and understand all the rules that come with participating in a baccarat live stream game.
They play the game with a 52-card deck and you participate as a single player. The casino or a live baccarat dealer is the banker. These are standard rules across all live baccarat tables in online gaming.
How to Play Live Baccarat
Playing live casino baccarat can seem a bit intimidating, but there’s really no need to be intimidated. The fact that there are only three possible ways to bet makes everything so much simpler. Have a look at our easy steps below on how to play the game.
- Live dealer baccarat games begin when the player bets on whether the banker will win, or if the round will cause a tie.
- Both you and the banker will receive two starting cards each.
- The aim is to get as close as possible to 9.
- Cards 2 to 9 carry their face value and the ace is worth 1 point.
- Cards 10, jack, queen, and king are worth 0 points.
Live Baccarat Online Free Play
You may be happy to learn that you’re able to play baccarat online for free! Yes, some casinos offer their players the opportunity to play for real money, as well as for free. Live baccarat is no exception to this rule. Now although there’s simply no beating the thrill of winning real money while playing live baccarat, there is some good to be said about live baccarat online free play.
The advantages of free baccarat are making free play a credible option, to begin with. For starters, you get to grips with the rules of the card game risk-free. Because there is no real money involved you are less stressed out and more open to learning. Once you’ve learned all the fundamentals, you may proceed and play live dealer baccarat online.
Live baccarat real money happens in real-time, but free games don’t. This means that you are able to play at your own time from the comfort of your home. You also get to try out a live baccarat strategy without risk.
Another great advantage is that free games have the same software as real games so you don’t miss out on anything but winnings.
Live Baccarat Online Casino
Whether you are playing for real money or not, you want to play at the best casinos. Not only is it safe to do so, but also beneficial in the long run and could save you a lot of time and effort.
Most live casinos have baccarat as an option because the game is quite popular. We have made the process of searching for the best live baccarat casino so much simpler for you by listing our top 5 picks right here. The casinos we have chosen are known for providing great gambling experiences to all players. Each offers a wide variety of live casino games that are fun to play.
- BoVegas – BoVegas is one of our top casinos. It offers great live casino games and fast payouts.
- Slots of Vegas – You won’t be disappointed when you select this casino. There’s also $5000 in bonuses up for grabs if you sign up today.
- Lucky Red Casino – The name says it all. Test out your good fortune at this casino and stand to win awesome payouts. All winnings are paid out in record time.
- Cafe Casino – Cafe casino is another one of our favorites. With $5500 in bonuses waiting to be claimed, you get to enjoy your live baccarat game knowing you’ll be rewarded well.
- 24VIP Casino – Live games are often thought of as games for high rollers. If you are a high roller and want to play live baccarat then you are certainly in for a treat! This casino loves loyal players and rewards them accordingly.
Baccarat Live Casino vs Live Online Baccarat
The only similarity between online baccarat and real-time baccarat is that you don’t have to go past your front room. Playing in the comfort of your home is so much more relaxed, and you don’t have to worry about bumping into your neighbor or college roommate. Here are our top 3 reasons why playing live casino baccarat is better than visiting land-based casinos.
- Free Entertainment– Compared to the online variant, playing live is more social, and all the different characters sitting at the table can get quite entertaining.
- Say Bye to RNGs– We have to admit random number generators take a bit out of the thrill of having a live dealer deal out our hand.
- Real-time Experiences– The games are streamed in real-time giving you the full casino experience of real cards and people.
Live Baccarat Game
Playing live casino baccarat is exciting, and before you take a seat at the table, knowing which type of baccarat variation is about to be played is essential.
- Punto Banco – uses the same rules that we have explained above. It is the most standard baccarat version on casino floors.
- Chemin der Fer – is France’s most popular version of baccarat and has similar rules to those in Punto Banco. Chemin de Fer is a bit more strategic and includes the banker taking a third card and players need to bet against the banker.
Online baccarat games include 2 to 1, 7 up, Asian stud, Baccarat Gold, Lucky Draw baccarat, Punto 2000, and Super Pan 9.
Live Baccarat Strategy
Live casino baccarat and online baccarat live dealer are games best played using strategy. We recommend strategies that are logical and easy to implement There are three main live online baccarat strategies that we’d like to share with you.
The first strategy we propose is called the one-sided strategy and involves choosing to bet either on the banker or the player. Divisors of this strategy believe that at some point in the game one gains a competitive advantage over the other, and if you have chosen the right side, then you are in for a treat.
The second strategy is called the trend switch strategy. Every baccarat strategy is referred to as a trend. If you experience a losing streak of twice or more using one strategy, then you are advised to switch to another.
Our third and final strategy is called “breaking the double”. This strategy suggests that you bet zigzag, for instance, player, banker, player, banker. Continue betting this way for as long as the pattern continues.
If it happens that you meet a double, for instance, banker, banker when you’ve bet on the player then you should double down on your next bet. In other words, double down on the player bet and continue with it until you hit.
Recommended Live Casinos Guides: