Play Live Super 6 in 2023
Live Super 6 is a popular baccarat variant that can be found at top online casinos with live dealer games. The game has a few advantages, such as being a fun baccarat version, allowing you to play with a live dealer, and being a simple game to master.
If you enjoy live baccarat and are looking for a new challenge, go no further than this variation. This guide offered by our verified professionals contains the game’s rules and strategy.
Best Live Super 6 Casinos
$50 Free Chip
Min Deposit: $30
Min Deposit: $30
Live Dealer Super 6 Baccarat
In a live Super 6, players can wager on the Banker, Player, or even the Tie. You can also bet on a combination of the three. You’re essentially betting on who you think will finish the round with the highest score.
If you’ve ever played baccarat, you’ll recognize Super 6. The only difference is that when the “Banker” wins with a hand totalling 6, winning Banker bets are paid 1:2 instead of 10:11 as in baccarat. The wagering limits for live dealer Super 6 vary from $5 per hand to $5,000 per hand.
Once you’ve chosen a seat at the table, a live streaming feed will show you the dealer, the cards, and the table in real-time. From the moment you take a seat, the camera never leaves your table, allowing you to witness every second of every game in real time.
The is generally the one to make the first move, whether drawing a card or remaining. The Banker will next take the stage and make movements in response to the Player’s activities. Following the distribution of cards, the hand that comes closest to 9 wins.
How to Play Live Dealer Super 6
The sole difference between live Super 6 and live dealer baccarat is compensated for winning Banker bets. At many of the casinos listed on our site, you may play live Super 6. The game is available to players in the United States and worldwide through Live Dealer sections. The game is simple to play, and you may increase your wager once you’re satisfied. Learn how to play super 6 baccarat with a live dealer below:
Register an account with a reputable casino site
Sign up with a casino that provides live Super 6 gaming. Some of the best casinos include:
Learn the Game
Find out how the game works before you start playing for real money. Many Super 6 games feature information about the game on developers or casino websites. And if you need assistance comprehending the game’s layout, consult the guide to learn how to play.
Place a bet at the Casino
Make a deposit into your gaming account. Use a credit card, debit card, bank wire transfer, bitcoin, or any other accessible alternative to funding your new account.
Find the Live Dealer gaming section
Look for the Super 6 in the live casino. You can start playing by clicking on the game. The game should launch immediately, and you’ll be able to play it right away on your phone or tablet. Depending on the software, you will speak with the live dealer. You will also be able and meet other casino game players, have multiple camera angles and play multiple games at once.
When you win, don’t forget to withdraw
Remember to take a break. When you’ve finished playing, you can withdraw any wins you’ve made.
Live Super 6 Baccarat Rules
With live Super 6, players have the option to wager on the Banker, Player or the Tie, or a combination of those three. You are essentially betting on who you think will have a higher score when the round comes to an end.
Live Super 6 is played with a six-deck shoe where Face cards and 10s have no value, an Ace is worth 1 point and Cards less than a ten are counted at face value. From here, follow these easy rules to get started
- Keep in mind that in this game, only single-digit numbers are counted. When there is a double-digit count, the left digit is discarded. As a result, 17 is a 7.
- Each hand in this game may only have a maximum of three cards.
- No additional cards are drawn if the Player or Banker has an 8 or 9 total with the first two cards. This is a naturally occurring hand.
- If the Player’s score is five or lower, they are dealt a third card.
- The Banker’s hand will stand on a six or above if the Player does not take a third card while taking a third card on a five or less.
- The Banker must follow a third card rule based on what they have or the Player’s action, as shown in the table below.
|2||The Banker will take another card|
|3||Banker will draw another card unless the players third card is an 8|
|4||Unless the Player’s third card was a 0,1,8, or 9, take a card.|
|5||If a player’s third card is a 4,5,6, or 7, the Banker draws a card.|
|6||If a player’s third card is a 6 or 7, the Banker will again draw a card|
|7,8 or 9||The Banker will stand|
Live Super 6 Strategy
There is no one-size-fits-all strategy with the Live Super 6 that will guarantee you a win. However, there are several options you may make during the game that can improve your chances of winning. You can wager on the Banker, the Tie, or a Player in the casino game. On the other hand, the Banker has a reduced house edge of over 1%, so you’ll lose fewer times if you bet on it.
Additional side bets are available, such as the Super 6 Side Bet and the Dragon Bonus. These side bets aren’t guaranteed, and they might end up costing you more money than your main wager. While these can be a lot of fun to play, you’ll lose less money if you avoid the additional wagering alternatives.
Again, playing a side bet may bring in lots of money for you, but you will have to be extremely careful. Take a look at your bankroll and whether or not it can accommodate side bets or not. You may also want to try our ten free versions of super six without a dealer before placing these bets.
Live Super 6 Baccarat House Edge
It is critical to understand every casino game’s payouts and house advantage. It will assist you in making the best judgments possible while playing, boosting your chances of winning. Winning Banker bets in regular baccarat are paid out at a rate of 95%. That is, the casino charges a fee of 5% of winning bets.
Except when the Banker wins with a 6, winning Banker bets are paid at even money while playing Super 6. When the Banker wins with six successful bets, he is paid off at a ratio of 1:2. All other characteristics of Super 6 are identical to those of baccarat. Here is what the Live Super 6 Payouts and House Edge look like.
- Both the Banker and the Player receive the same amount of money or 1 to 1. These are known as even money payouts
- A tie bet pays out at an 8:1 ratio.
- Super 6 side bets are an insurance bet for a Banker 6 victory.
- When the Banker wins, 6,5% of the wager is paid out at a ratio of 1:2.
- The Dragon Bonus Side Bet pays when the hand is a natural winner or wins by four points.
Benefits of Playing Live Super 6
Here are some significant advantages of playing Super 6 Baccarat with a live dealer at the best casinos online:
- The gameplay is quite similar to what you’d find at a real-life casino;
- It is open to countless gamers 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Professional dealers are featured;
- Primary and secondary bets each have a high payoff;
- On banker wins, there is no 5% commission;
- The industry standard is HD live streaming;
- Various software developers have created Live Super 6 games, so there are plenty of variations to choose from.
Top Live Dealer Guides