Fat Cat Slot Review
Fat Cat is an electrifying 5- reel, 20 payline slot machine with a jackpot of 5000 coins. The coin range starts from as little as $0.01 to $5 to activate play, while the more adventurous players can bet a maximum of 45 coins. The game is available on mobile as well as at a casino.
The Fat Cat is a product of provider WGS Technology and the overall theme of the game revolves around a fat cat and all his riches. There are money bags, stacks of money and gold coins displayed what looks like a gold mountain plane, topped with jets and clouds in the blue sky. Fat Cats, his lady friend with whiskers and dog partners dress code is also very flamboyant. Fat Cat wears a robe with dark sunglasses and an expensive-looking gold dollar sign chain, his lady friend is seen wearing a fancy red dress and a pearl necklace, while the dog is dressed decoratively in a suit and tie.
|Game Information||More Slots Details|
|Software: WGS Technology||RTP: 93.91%|
|Reels: 5||Maximum Coins: 5|
|Paylines: 20||Maximum Bet: 1.00|
|Multiplier Symbol: No||Minimum Bet: 0.01|
|Wild Symbol: Yes||Progressive: No|
|Maximum Jackpot: 5000||Free Spins: Yes|
|Scatter Symbol: Yes||Number of Free Spins: 10|
|Slot Type: Classic Slot||Slot Theme: Animal|
How to Play Fat Cat
Online players will start by enabling the AutoPlay feature by clicking on the settings icon. They will then make a deposit amount of their choice, and then visit the online slots area. Here they will select the Fat Cat Slot Machine where a world of fun and wealth awaits.
The objective of the game is straight forward. For optimal cash rewards, players need to try and line up as many of the winning combinations of symbols on activated pay lines. Which lines are activated and the amount of money placed on each is entirely up to the gambler. He or she can make these adjustments using the settings icon. Once all this is done, the play or ‘spin’ button will put the game in motion.
The Symbols and Their Value
The Fat Cat Slot has 10 symbols in total, which is divided into 2 categories.
- 1. The Regulars – This is made up of the number 9 upwards and includes card values from a Jack up to an Ace. These symbols are most common and carry the least value, therefore lining these up on an activated pay line is more likely. Try your best to make as much money from these as you can.
- 2. The Money Symbols – This group is made up of an actual money bag, kitty cat and butler symbols. The value of these symbols is significantly higher than the regular symbols and lining them up on one of your activated pay lines is increasing difficult. However, when achieved, it results in big winnings.
The Features of a Fat Cat Slot
There is a range of added features which makes this slot even more exhilarating for every kind of player. For starters, this slot is visually appealing with colourful graphics and upbeat music which adds to the experience. Other features and their functions include:
- The max button – This button allows players to bet all their money in an all or nothing spin. Here, the risk is great, but the potential rewards are even greater. Ps, this one is for the more daring players.
- Autospin button – This button puts play in fast mode, allowing players to bet on numerous spins in a row.
- The Dollar sign – The dollar sign is what we call a ‘scatter’. This symbol can appear anywhere on the screen and on any payline, regardless of whether it’s an activated payline or not. When it does, payouts are guaranteed, and when three or more are aligned on a reel, a bonus feature gets unlocked.
- Fat Cat himself – The star of the slot, Fat Cat, represents a ‘wild card’. It can be used to replace symbols, or align symbols on a reel.
Fat Cat is a machine slot that can be enjoyable for beginners and advanced players. Its simplicity makes it easy to understand, while the extra features can be exciting for the more advanced players without complicating the game. Perhaps more importantly, it offers all players a fair chance at making decent money, if they’re lucky.