What is the Best App for Betting?
Betting Apps make betting on your favourite sports and other events super easy and convenient. Sports betting websites, online casinos, and sportsbooks have their own apps available which you can download if you prefer placing wagers through a betting app as opposed to on the site itself.
We list some of the best betting apps available to you today. And, if you are trying out betting apps for the first time, well state everything that we look for in a betting app before we recommend it to our players. Let’s get started…
Best Sports Betting Apps
The number of sports betting apps available to you today is higher than its ever been, with intentions to grow even further in the future. Each betting app differs. Some might have better navigation, while others may have more features. It’s up to you to decide which one works best for you. Below we’ve listed some of the top betting apps available in states where sports betting is legalized. You may not have access to every betting app at this stage, but betting marketplaces are expanding quickly so you might get new additions soon.
- BetOnline (App offers high betting limits)
- BetNow (Offers a 10% rebate weekly repayment on all losses)
- Bovada (Has fast payout times)
- XBet (wide selection of sports to bet on)
- Intertops (covers many sports leagues)
- MyBookie (offers good customer service)
- Sports Betting (features popular sports in its catalogue)
- Tiger Gaming (offers easy navigation)
- Bodog (great welcome bonuses)
- Sportbet (has a great race betting platform)
How to Use a Sports Betting Online App
Using a betting app is pretty straightforward, whether you are using it on mobile or desktop. Its most common to use betting apps on mobile, though.
- The first step is to create an online casino account if you haven’t done so already. This process shouldn’t take too long.
- Once that is done, you can proceed to download the app that you want. The option to download should be displayed on the screen. You must have a smartphone that supports the software.
- Once the app is installed onto your phone, sign in using the account credentials and make a deposit.
- If you are a brand-new player, claim your welcome bonus so that the extra cash/points can be added to your bankroll.
- Finally, you can place your bet on whichever sport you choose and hope for the best.
- Most mobile sportsbooks have geolocation enabled so you must be in a state where sports betting is allowed.
What to Look for in A Sports Betting App
The best sports betting app is not always an obvious choice. There are hundreds of providers to choose from, each offering different features and standards of service. To make your decision easier, we’ve listed some of the key aspects to look for in a sports betting app.
Choosing a sports betting app that’s safe, secure, and reliable will greatly affect the kind of betting experiences you will have. To ensure your safety, opt for sites that use 128-bit encryption or higher to protect your info.
Bonus & Rewards
Being frequent bettors ourselves, we know how great it is to receive a bonus. That’s why finding a sportsbook that gives good bonuses and hosts frequent promos is top tier for us.
Does the betting site offer enough banking methods? Betting apps that offer a variety of banking methods is great because you get to choose the option most convenient for you.
Play on Mobile Betting Apps
Each betting app that we list above is readily available to download. Remember you can place real money bets on each of them, which means you stand to win money straight from your mobile.