Tips for Playing Craps
Craps is one of the most exciting games to play at the casino. Whether online or at the traditional casino, the game of craps is centered on the roll of the dice. There are extensive rules and betting combinations that each casino player can utilize in the game. Casino players are often looking for ways to improve their game and there are ten tips that each and every casino player can use when they are trying to win in the game.
1. Knowing the odds rules regarding the pass line bet and the come bet - this tip is built around putting the smallest amount on the don't pass and don't come and the largest bets behind the pass line and come bets. The house edge is typically on the don't pass/don't come bets in most instances but the casino player is given the proverbial advantage on the odds bets.
2. Bet on the 6 and 8 - when playing the game of craps, it is recommended by casino enthusiasts and insiders to use multiples and place the 6 or 8 place to win bet. The casino has only an edge of about 1.52% on this bet, which means that the casino player will find that they have a lot of winnings coming depending upon the bet they initially placed.
3. Bet on the 6 or 8 losing - this is very easy and almost foolproof in a sense. Essentially, it is recommended to place a bet of about $5 on the table. The casino player then states that 6 or 8 will lose. If the number 7 shows up, which is very likely, then the casino player will win $4 instantly because the edge of the house for that bet is 1.82%.
4. Use the Martingale System - while the Martingale System is more often used in the game of roulette, casino players can benefit tremendously from using this system in the game of craps. Winnings will undoubtedly pick up if this strategy is implemented.
5. The Safe System - this consists of placing a bet on the don't pass line at the start of the game and then equalling the amount on each established point. This essentially means that if the number of 7 is rolled prior to a point being established, that the casino player will win at one on one and receive equal money. However, if the point is indeed rolled first, the casino player will win and make a profit. The only way to lose is if the 7 or 11 is rolled on the come out roll. This is essentially one of the easier systems to use because it is a widely known strategy to play.
The game of Craps is one of the most fascinating games and there are endless tips and tricks that casino players have written out throughout the years. There is no definitive strategy that works, but a combination of many that casino players have to use if they want to win significantly and increase their chances of continuing the winning streak.
What’s New in April 2018 at Slotland?April 12, 2018
$5K Monthly Slot Tourney Running Now at Drake CasinoApril 9, 2018
New Lucha Libre 2 Slot Out This MonthApril 5, 2018